Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 saturn ion redline and 2002 subaru impreza wagon
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it possible with spacer or anyway to fit a 17x9.5 wheel on the RL i have a set of et streets i would like to put on and see what it will do at the drag strip?want to see what kind of a time i can pull with cai,header,catless downpipe,and 2.5 inch straight to a straight through muffler(yes its loud)

·
Super Moderator
1,800 Posts
i dont remember if stocks are 17x7 or 17x 8. but you could probably make it work. Id say jack it up and try em on.

·
Registered
2007 IRL, magnaflow catback, coilovers, carbon wing, alum splitter, zzp 2.5" header&dp, ZZP Stage 3
33 Posts
i dont remember if stocks are 17x7 or 17x 8. but you could probably make it work. Id say jack it up and try em on.
Stock is 17x7, I'm running some 17x7.5 wheels with the stock +42 offset and there's no scrubbing.

·
Premium Member
2006 Saturn RL Chili Pepper Red 210K
50 Posts
is it possible with spacer or anyway to fit a 17x9.5 wheel on the RL i have a set of et streets i would like to put on and see what it will do at the drag strip?want to see what kind of a time i can pull with cai,header,catless downpipe,and 2.5 inch straight to a straight through muffler(yes its loud)
Factory is 17x7, but you can go fairly wide on the rears setting at stock height. Maybe as wide as 235x45. If you use spacers make sure there is enough stud surface to secure the tire onto the hub and they're torqued. Safety first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts