Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
gba said:
Will the 18 psi upgrade for the Ion Redline also fit the cobalt ss?
yes we are gettinga few of our pulleys in and hope to have a kit on a local SS in the next week or so. BTW we have found that the boost level has a basis in outside air temps we have noted a little higher boost when the weather is cooler. To stop any confusion this kit adds approx 5psi.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Its really sad I have had my money set aside for this mod as soon as you mentioned it and my fingernails are getting awful short.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Sinister redlines said:
Its really sad I have had my money set aside for this mod as soon as you mentioned it and my fingernails are getting awful short.

Im with you ready from the get go. I wonder how much they are gonig to charge for the upgrade to the turbo kit.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I think Mark said there was some crossover peices and there would be a discount for those that bought the pulley set up.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I know the fuel system is used for the turbo kit but I could have sworn they would drop a larger pulley on there.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
he said for the turbo kit they were gonna go with like 8psi boost so larger pully indeed

MARK how much longer, and did u get my pm

·
Registered
617 Posts
Guys calm down. Do you want them to rush the kit, then blow up your car? Or would you rather them take their time testing so it's done right BEFORE it hits the market?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Guys trust me its worth it a little longer now a little longer they just wanna be 100% and I don't blame them and neither should you. You don't want the kit blowin up the car

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I agree but its driving me nuts waiting.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Well my money is waiting! Hopefull it will be out by the time my car is on DIY Tricked Out. So that all of these rice burners can see what a saturn can really do.....

·
Registered
617 Posts
Mike has been riding in his Red Line with the kit on for miles and miles. He says there are no issues. I'm sure this can be used for DD.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
yeah no crap its time to ship my man. Lets go I go on vacation real soon so I would like to have this during.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Hey they workin on it guys :) just kep cool this won't be another "enCHANTing" experience

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
hello all what kind of power should we see with this upgrade and how much is it supposed to run??? any ideas thanks considering a redline or (i know) an srt-4 and just want to make sure there will be a following for this car and i wolnt get stuck with 210 or so hoping to hit around 300 or so thanks

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
and what of this twincharge setup?? any numbers stated yet ???
what is this 18 psi kit gonna run does anyone know ????? thanks

1 - 20 of 80 Posts