Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it all went great. We really made a strong showing at the car show.

Hey Dave. You know how you were saying that you broke the little garbage try thinggy. Well you do know that thing just pops right back in right. Just trying to help ya out considering the whole headlight thnig :D

Well here are some pics. They arent very good cause my camera kept turning of do to low batteries. Ah well somebody else willpost some better ones

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
:( Sorry I couldn't make it there guys; my last night was crazy then today I was loaded with enough stuff to do before I came out, and lo & behold he needed somebody to fill in tonight; that's what you get for working in a restaurant, and it being the busiest weekend of the year. Should've turned in my two weeks notice earlier. Looks like it was a good time, again, sorry I copped out and didn't let you guys know.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
alredline04 said:
Hey Dave. You know how you were saying that you broke the little garbage try thinggy. Well you do know that thing just pops right back in right. Just trying to help ya out considering the whole headlight thnig :D
Hey Al. First off kiss my ass. Alot of people don't know about that. Second the little tray thingy is broken. When I got in and it was down I hit it hard enough to bust the round piece that holds it in place.

So what did I learn? Close the little tray when getting into and out of your car. And the headlights come out. Very easily. I want to thank Kris for his hard work and loss of blood in figuring it out for those of us who didn't know. It was a good laugh though. Fun day all around. Too bad they ran out of food.

·
Registered
355 Posts
To Funny. I still cant believe you guys didn't know the headlights came out that easy. If I would have known I would have posted. But hey aleast we had a good laugh. :)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dipolley said:
Hey Al. First off kiss my ass. Alot of people don't know about that. Second the little tray thingy is broken. When I got in and it was down I hit it hard enough to bust the round piece that holds it in place.

So what did I learn? Close the little tray when getting into and out of your car. And the headlights come out. Very easily. I want to thank Kris for his hard work and loss of blood in figuring it out for those of us who didn't know. It was a good laugh though. Fun day all around. Too bad they ran out of food.

:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
dipolley said:
Hey i just have to learn the hard way, i know now why people said the headlights were so easy to install!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
myredline said:
To Funny. I still cant believe you guys didn't know the headlights came out that easy. If I would have known I would have posted. But hey aleast we had a good laugh. :)
At my expence. But it was damn funny.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just thought is was funny that everyone did the same thing lol

spending like an hour on the Pass and 1 min. on the driver side lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts