Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know what will fit? 7 1/2" or 8", i'm looking to do airride on it so it will get slammed, i want to really tuck them! :D 225-30-20 tire size.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
navymitch12 said:
mark i can not wait to see this car!!!! next time i come home can i get a tour of it.
for sure! i need to get started soon!! i will be picking it up next friday.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
sweet o and now on to your question, the stockers are 7 1/2 inch wide i believe but you might be able to go with 8. there has been some talk the the stock wheels are only 7 wide but people have measured the tires at 7 1/2

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I have yet to find any with the right backspacing. I know they will fit. I would get a set but I have to sell the car and Im getting deperate.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
well not that desperate but Im entertaining some low offers.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
scat if you cant find anything pm me ill give you my contact info i can have these made by a few friends of mine......
i cant say who here i was asked not to.... but (overhaulin) , (black widow......bike) i grew up around the second i even know the dad pretty well he used to go to meetings with my mother -in -law for what i cant say but im sure you can figure it out. the first i met and did some paint work for when i was out by his shop hes an awsome guy and really cool to deal with, i can see if we can get them machined but it may be $$$$$.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
to dub-ish for me i like a more racey look

·
Registered
155 Posts
I agree, I don't like those particular wheels either. I'm sure there are some options. Why is it that you all have to have the gayest bolt pattern in the world?

JOsh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts