Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mildly modded, never raced, very dependable. $7420.00 and you can see picture below LOL

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
str8racn said:
Mildly modded, never raced, very dependable. $7420.00 and you can see picture below LOL
That is a slick looking Satty man, I had an '01 myself, red. Never got much done to it, couldn't afford it. I really like the way they looked slammed with some rims. I almost wish the body style would have remained the same, with a new engine and such. The one the showed off at the auto show around here, it was a 180hp turbo, was SWEET.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tom01SC2 said:
I thought you already sold this?

Tom
So did I bro, LOL, 2 people I thought were done deals, backed out :mad: LOL, Oh well, back to the drawing bored.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
that is a nice looking car. Wanna trade?

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
goofyguy said:
that is a nice looking car. Wanna trade?
You would trade a Red Line for a car that the owner wants $7420 for? Is your car broke or something? If not I'll trade you a flawless 99 SC2.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
no I just gotta get out of mine. basicly ill buy yours if youll buy mine type deal.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Had someone very very close to buying it and just found out he is unable to do so. Can't catch a break =-(

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
dang that sucks dont it. I have had a few deadbeats come a knockin and to no avail they are exactly that. Worthless waste of time.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Going to keep trying and will keep you posted. He wasnt a deadbeat, but was forced to take another option and couldnt buy mine, otherwise, it was a done deal. Putting it back to stock/factory everything and going to try it that way. Using the money from the parts to pay down the balance to HOPEFULLY make it easier to get rid of.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Forced that means Dad/WIfe? Ah well time will come.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
str8racn said:
Car is officially sold wooooooohoooooooooo. NO doubt this time LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts