Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

2004 Redline For Sale Possibly

2K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  RL06 
#1 ·
I am looking to sell my 2004 redline with 13,000 miles on it. If anyone is interested in this please reach out to me.

#9 ·
Ok folks here are the long awaited photos of the 2004 Ion Redline that I’m going to part with. This was originally my fathers car and he has posted many times in the forum. To my knowledge it has the upgraded racing suspension stage 2 performance upgraded cams racing clutch cold air intake 150 shot wet NX. I just put new tires on the car and they have roughly 3,000 miles on them. This car was bought as a toy to try and keep up with me when I had my mustang. I have all the original paperwork and most of all of the service slips. I got this car with roughly 4,000 miles on it and have driven very little over the years. It has been garage kept all its life with the exception of the last year. Car has only seen snow flurries and is essentially perfect with just under 13,000 miles on it. If you are interested in more detail please feel free to contact me. I am looking for 9,000 for the car and the photos will speak for themselves.
Motor vehicle Engineering Electrical wiring Auto part Machine
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Sleeve
Motor vehicle Light Vehicle Automotive design Automotive fuel system
Automotive lighting Hood Product Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Vehicle Automotive tire Gas Tints and shades Font
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.