Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Silver 19500

I have to sell it for my own personal reasons. Almost the same reason Jared should sell his but he had a place to keep his. Anyways to get to the point.

Dual Gauge Pod - Boost *autometer and Volt *crix
Color matched Badges *Barry Special
Lowered 1.5 front and rear. Have stock Springs
Front Grill Added and sides matched to body
Kenwood Speakers all around
Rockford Fosgate Tweeters in the tops of the Doors
Dual Bandpass Dual 12 box with amp and pretty lights
7 color underbody Neons
Sunroof/Moonroof
Lower Spoiler
Ecotec Supercharged Fuel Rail Cover
Custom Dual Exhuast
Header Whenever it gets here
Have all stock intake parts but now has the Barry Mod
Supercharged Badges

And of course all the stock options like pw/pl/remote keyless/ and well you should know.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
man sorry to hear that u have to part with it but if u want to sell just the headers i might be intrested in them (when u get them)

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah I have the header on the way, lowering kit, custom dual exhaust that cost me 650 bones and all new speakers all around. And a bunch of extra little things most of which I put in the top. If ya wanna chat sfc_goofy on yahoo pager or 727-243-9078

·
Registered
64 Posts
Ouch, thats tough man. I feel for ya having to sell a ride you put that much love into.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The military is in my future so Id hate to make it sit. i will keep putting money into it until I sell it thought. Just because I wont have it forever does not mean I wont have it now. As for the price most of that is aftermarket parts over the cost of the car.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
more pics

more pics for yous

Attachments

·
I
7,838 Posts
Sucks you are going to the sandbox, I am headed there myself. I am just going to keep the car in storage and make double payments while i am gone though. Got to love that "extra pay".

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahh dont wanna store wanna set free on the roads. So far not one bite

·
Registered
535 Posts
I was sapose to go but my orders got canx. Are you intrested in getting rid of your springs? What type/how much?

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Naa leavin the car as is. Hell I have some stuff on the way for it still I will keep modding till someone takes it away from me.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello? any one here?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Burn my first post on this!

I too am military. Air force 4 years. I'm currently deployed as well. I spent my first 3 years in Japan so my SL sat. I really wanted to sell it, but I would have never been able to sell it for what i owed so.. Storage it went. Glad you are trying to set the car free! haha

As for the car, my wife is dead set on a redline. She just started a new job and I just bought a new truck (F250 diesel crew cab 4x4) so we can't afford it right now. My car will be paid off in November and we planned to buy our redline then. If you still have it then, which I would say is highly unlikely, I'll give you a call!

Sorry for the pointless reply! Hope you sell the car!

Josh

Read in another thread you were thinking about bagging the redline? Don't do it man! I had my SL bagged for about a year, worst, most bouncy ride ever! It's juiced now so it only rides like crap in the winter, if you can imagine how thick 30wt oil is at 30 degrees or below.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Goofy!
What are you thinking?! Just because you are getting deployed doesn't mean you have to get rid of your car. I mean, I spent all of 2003 on deployment(6 months in Afghanistan) and all I could think about was my car and what kind of shit I could buy for it. Actually, I would get on the internet quite often and buy shit for my car and have it sent to my house so when I got home all of this stuff was just ready to be slapped on. I really think that you need to ask yourself one more time if you really want to get rid of your ride. Just a thought!

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yup still want to sell it. Id rather buy something new when Im home rather than let the car sit. I see where your coming from but I hate to keep bills ya know. If I have everything paid for I dont have anything on my mind ya know.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Right on. The only other problem that could arise would be you losing money on the car by trying to sell it now. I mean, I don't know how much you paid for your car and whatnot, but when you come home and you have all that money sitting in your bank account, you can't help but go nuts! I dropped a $9,000 check a few weeks after I got home to pay my car off and it felt awsome. But, then again, you're not me! LOL Do what you gotta do!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Interested, but out of my price range and especially not being able to sell my car yet. Will keep checkin back. Good luck to you.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Price drop 17500. Must go NOW

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
I'd take parts from ya. It would save me some trouble of going up there and settin a bunch of stuff up. I'd be interested in the exhaust and guages and pod, if you'd be willing to part the car even more. PM me on here or redlineforums and lemme know. You could call me (954)-648-6120. Let me know what's up. I know this doesn't help get the whole car gone, but figured it would put some money in your pocket, and get the price down for some of those interested.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts