Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The show was great. The Cobalt SS is pretty cool, but I still like the red line more. The Cobalt was yellow BTW. It looks really good in yellow. The Sky is AWESOME!
Here's the dissapointing part though. The red line was red, looks good in red, but didn't have a spoiler...yes it didn't even have the decklid spoiler...and, if one didn't know it was a red line, one might just pass it by thinking it was a regular QC with chrome wheels and not even stop and look at it. WE DON'T WANT PEOPLE THINKING THAT!

·
Registered
47 Posts
redline14 said:
The show was great. The Cobalt SS is pretty cool, but I still like the red line more. The Cobalt was yellow BTW. It looks really good in yellow. The Sky is AWESOME!
Here's the dissapointing part though. The red line was red, looks good in red, but didn't have a spoiler...yes it didn't even have the decklid spoiler...and, if one didn't know it was a red line, one might just pass it by thinking it was a regular QC with chrome wheels and not even stop and look at it. WE DON'T WANT PEOPLE THINKING THAT!
Damn I missed it too......... Was the RL 05 or 06

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
WTF???

There was a Cobalt SS there? My wife went because she works for Mercedes and she took a camera. She took pics of the Cobalt LS and Cobalt Sedan and said there wasn't an SS there!!! :mad:

She also said the RL they had there was waaaay too plain.

She took a lot of good pics of some badass rides though. I'll post them up soon.

·
Registered
610 Posts
redline14 said:
... Here's the dissapointing part though. The red line was red, looks good in red, but didn't have a spoiler...yes it didn't even have the decklid spoiler...
I wish they didn't come with spoilers. You can always add one later but you can't go back unless you are willing to fill the holes and repaint the trunk lid. I hate both of them. The decklid spoiler blocks the rear view and adds nothing to the looks IMO. Its too much like the lame little spoiler you see on half the vehicles on the road. At least you can see under the high spoiler, but I'd rather not draw the attention.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JPK said:
WTF???

There was a Cobalt SS there? My wife went because she works for Mercedes and she took a camera. She took pics of the Cobalt LS and Cobalt Sedan and said there wasn't an SS there!!! :mad:

She also said the RL they had there was waaaay too plain.

She took a lot of good pics of some badass rides though. I'll post them up soon.
Yes there really was a Cobalt SS. The wheels look better in person than in pictures. Yes, the Red Line was plain. I mean, my opinion of course, not having a spoiler is going to make it look plain. Also, it was just kinda of "there" in the Saturn section if you know what I mean.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Do the '04s not? My '05 does....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts