Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to sell my 2005 Redline. All stock except for it being lowered, tinted and 225 tires. Newer SC, everything works like it should. Car runs, drives and looks great. 168k miles. Adult owned and well taken care of.
I would add a picture here if it would let me....It is silver with a regular spoiler on it (not the big hoop). Car needs nothing. Has always been a southern car (never seen salt).
$4200

http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/mhorkan007/library/Saturn%20Redline%202005?sort=3&page=1

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looking to sell my 2005 Redline. All stock except for it being lowered, tinted and 225 tires. Newer SC, everything works like it should. Car runs, drives and looks great. 168k miles. Adult owned and well taken care of.
I would add a picture here if it would let me....It is silver with a regular spoiler on it (not the big hoop). Car needs nothing.
Use photo bucket to add pictures.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I would add a picture here if it would let me....It is silver with a regular spoiler on it (not the big hoop). Car needs nothing. Has always been a southern car (never seen salt).
$4200

Saturn Redline 2005 by mhorkan007 | Photobucket
Copy and paste the IMG URL to the page it will actually put the pic here instead of the link

1 - 6 of 6 Posts