Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is our 1st attempt at selling so if we have made any mistakes in posting please alert us with advice on how to correctly do this, thank you

Just a couple days ago we got nailed by a driver who pulled out in front of us and damaged the front right and hood. So parts are now available because the frame members have been shifted to the driverside and is more work than we have the ability to repair. Not that it can't be required we just don't have a port-a-puller. Engine has approximately 128,000 and automatic transmission and computer etc, its all there other than a few parts pulled off the front. Driverside headlight is new and works, passenger side headlight is new and cracked at bottom about 6" long. Car is also for sale locally. I will remove ad as soon as I can after sale whether done locally or online, but please know I am not always on my computer or phone.

I will take offers, or provide prices for any parts you need. Pics are available and if you need anymore, please just ask, but always include your zip code. Ours in 98685

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are in Vancouver, WA

I will take offers, or provide prices for any parts you need. Pics are available and if you need anymore, please just ask, but always include your zip code. Ours in 98685

1 - 6 of 6 Posts