Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car was left on my property by an ex. Been here for two years and it's time for it to go. Pretty sure it's an 05, door says mfg date 01/06. No title no keys. Car ran great but it stripped a spark plug. Paid a shop to helicoil it and it lasted 3 days. 5 speed transmission also worked great. I removed the super charger a few days ago to sell separately. Took the recaro seats and the stereo deck for myself. Otherwise all there. $500 for whole car or piece by piece I dont care. Located in kent, wa 98031. Email [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Injectors shipped to 75605? I'll shoot yuh an email if i I don't hear back in a few days

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'll take the two trunk raising bars from the trunk. Are you familiar with those two spring steel rods? They're pretty easy to remove. And the dash cluster too so long as I can see the lights on please?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Let's calculate the shipping first to 98685 if you could please, and make sure its a firm shipping price, to include the dash instrument cluster with the plexiglas cover, and a couple of pics of both items once removed, thanks and I'll get you an offer

·
Registered
33 Posts
I think your attitude stinks. I used a please because you are the only one of us who knows both zip codes and you come back with "You do this" and I'm not doing that" ?

I won't even wish you good luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You also have both the zip codes. It is in my original post. You also want me to go rip apart the dash without making me an offer for the part. You are asking me to spend an unknown amount of time taking the parts out and finding out shipping costs so you can turn around and offer me 10 dollars?? Use common sense man. I'm not working for free. If you want a part make an offer. If I find it to be reasonable we will proceed.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
30 plus shipping on injectors?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts