Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to pick up my redline and i see a redline like mine but with GUNMETAL RIMS...im like omg it cant be..the sales guys says yeah thats an 06...he read my mind :D ...i went over and sat in it...that boost gauge is SWEET...i was in a hurry to get to work so i couldnt ask any other questions...he said they just got it in today...im going to go back and see if i can test drive it...i want to feel the lsd and see the boost gauge rise :D ...

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
redlineRACER said:
i went to pick up my redline and i see a redline like mine but with GUNMETAL RIMS...im like omg it cant be..the sales guys says yeah thats an 06...he read my mind :D ...i went over and sat in it...that boost gauge is SWEET...i was in a hurry to get to work so i couldnt ask any other questions...he said they just got it in today...im going to go back and see if i can test drive it...i want to feel the lsd and see the boost gauge rise :D ...
Get the VIN off it so we can run through the calid site :D
WOT

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
the rims look like crap. They have one here in New Port Richey. Im far from impressed. The wheel look dirty.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
goofyguy said:
the rims look like crap. They have one here in New Port Richey. Im far from impressed. The wheel look dirty.
Depends on how "bling-sighted" you are I guess :p
I love em (plus they hide the brake dust)
WOT

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
goofyguy said:
They put the chrome bling-bling chicken wing wheels to shame.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
I think the comp wheels would only look good on the black RL. Also, I'm more of a fan of rims with a lip, like an inch or more. The polished "lip" on the comp rims just looks funny to me when it's even with the rest of the rim.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
They look good on every color, well maybe except for blue. The gunmetal on the blue still look better than chrome though.

·
Registered
138 Posts
ur all retarded....the chromies are way nicer than the powder coated ones....and anyone who actually likes the comp package boost guage must have the eyesight of hellen kelley or stevie wonder

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Steviepc7 said:
ur all retarded....the chromies are way nicer than the powder coated ones....and anyone who actually likes the comp package boost guage must have the eyesight of hellen kelley or stevie wonder
And what color Red Lines have you seen with the Competition Package wheels?

·
Registered
244 Posts
goofyguy said:

Ignore him, he's just Goofy!

They look good. Of course I'm partial to dark wheels! Mine are flat black baby! LOL!

The gage is actually really nice, you guys must be ignorant and/or just jealous if ya don't like it. The Tach lights are the coolest thing IMO. I've driven it a few times and have yet to look at the boost gage. I like the lights. LOL!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Ill like my ICW rims once theyre on. Thanks Scoot for findin the wheels i wanted for cheaper! I think they will look hottt. :D Ill post a pic soon!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Redlinekid_04 said:
Ill like my ICW rims once theyre on. Thanks Scoot for findin the wheels i wanted for cheaper! I think they will look hottt. :D Ill post a pic soon!

WTF??? Where are you??? You're not home yet are you? *gives big hug* I missed you!!

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
scooter said:

They look good. Of course I'm partial to dark wheels! Mine are flat black baby! LOL!

The gage is actually really nice, you guys must be ignorant and/or just jealous if ya don't like it. The Tach lights are the coolest thing IMO. I've driven it a few times and have yet to look at the boost gage. I like the lights. LOL!

Me goofy what are you talking about. Get out there and clean those wheels. I will have to take the car out to see the tach in action. What will it take to get on my car? Cmon Scooter make it happen.

And Jared come home a while and hang. I also hear you will have your car back in your possesion soon. Itll be all braced up I promise.

·
Registered
244 Posts
goofyguy said:
Me goofy what are you talking about. Get out there and clean those wheels. I will have to take the car out to see the tach in action. What will it take to get on my car? Cmon Scooter make it happen.
Nick got one for his RL and is workin on puttin it in. Not sure it will wire right up.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Damn Nick Damn him to Hell. I will be there about 2pm hope your ready for me. As well I need to find out his days off so I can Brace him up. And your car as well. Lazy son of a . .

It better wire up Ill be working on that till it works.

·
Registered
943 Posts
I guess t each his own. I like black wheels and am looking around at maybe getting some black five spoke wheels. If cash was no option, I would have a set made.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Kirtsky said:
I guess t each his own. I like black wheels and am looking around at maybe getting some black five spoke wheels. If cash was no option, I would have a set made.

Black Wheels ROCK!
LMAO!!

·
Registered
943 Posts
BVig Brother on here is looking at Motegi making some Trak Lites for the RedLine. Would be nice, but noway I could deal out that money right now. Still, lighter wheels are a great bang for the buck item. They weigh about 14.5lbs, so saves 10lbs of rotating mass. I know on motorcycles, it makes a huge difference.

I like 'em...

·
Registered
493 Posts
scooter said:

The ladder tach definately kicks ass! As for the boost gauge, who needs a boost gauge on a car that never pushes past a certain psi anyway? Its just a decoration, like a voltage gauge, i mean how often are you gonna use that thing?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.