Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
According to what someone else posted, no orange for the redline. I don't remember who posted it, but i'm pretty sure that you won't be able to get an orange redline.

·
Registered
351 Posts
The orange brownish color is already out. I past one the other day.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
are you sure it was a redline?? my buddy is a manger at a dealership he ran a search for me and said no orange ones to be found anywhere?? maybe a regular ion quad ??

·
Registered
196 Posts
zfactor said:
are you sure it was a redline?? my buddy is a manger at a dealership he ran a search for me and said no orange ones to be found anywhere?? maybe a regular ion quad ??
I think that's what he was saying. According the the link posted earlier, the Red Line will still be available in the same 4 colors it currently comes in.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
yeah and its ugly at that. where is lauderhill blue???? im in fl just wondering

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
im in sarasota!!!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
ya this year they seems to be worse then ever , make sure you clean them things off asap or they will eat into that nice paint. plantation isnt to far from here. were gonna be doing a real big show in a few months here in sarasota at our saturn dealer, i know everyone there. we will be unveiling some new parts and having a db drag and all kinds of stuff ill let you know when were trying to get as many redline to come out as we can to show them off.

·
Registered
808 Posts
The new orange coming out is alot lighter than the burnt orange you see now.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Blue N Boosted said:
Oh alright, so it won't look "copied" to the SRT-4's orange?
Dont know i havent seen the neon orange and other than the color swab on the gm website have seen the new orange on an ion either.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
if it was this color i would buy it!!!! matches my zx10r

1 - 20 of 23 Posts