Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

81 - 100 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
I wonder if they will let me run, because i have a tiny rock chip on my windshield???

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
ReDLiNe805 said:
I wonder if they will let me run, because i have a tiny rock chip on my windshield???
i think you will be just fine.

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
just a reminder!

PEOPLE THAT WANT TO RACE ON DRAG DAY.

BE THERE AT 6AM, OR GIVE ME YOUR TECH CARD MONEY ($40).
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT RACING, YOU MUST BE THERE BEFORE 11am.

I plan on getting there at 6am...but we all know ill prolly show up at 6:30...Greg (007) and i have already planned on meeting up at 6ish at the track. they open the gates at 7. Lines fill up by 7:15.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
socalsilverRL said:
just a reminder!

I plan on getting there at 6am...but we all know ill prolly show up at 6:30...Greg (007) and i have already planned on meeting up at 6ish at the track. they open the gates at 7. Lines fill up by 7:15.
if i had a paypal your's would be richer by 40.. hell if i even had a car your paypal woulbe be 40$ richer.

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
^lol... if youre just spectating, i think its only $10-20...

the real reason for this, is to get an idea of who'll actually show up. If you have paid, youre more likely to show up...

·
Registered
309 Posts
socalsilverRL said:
just a reminder!

I 2nd this. If you show up late they dont let you race.

The morning I totalled my car I had gone to race at Fontana for the day but showed up 30min past the deadline.:mad: Who knows how things would have ended up if they had just let me race!!!:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
^man, that sux. Ive had the same happen to me a few times. prolly the one time you went as well...lol.

its no joke, if you want to race, be there @ 6am.
If you make it late, and there is still a member waiting in line.... give him your $40, they can buy multiple tech cards.

·
Registered
155 Posts
socalsilverRL said:
just a reminder!

pm me your paypal info i will send it within the week

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
socalsilverRL said:
just a reminder!

My paypal is [email protected]

I plan on getting there at 6am...but we all know ill prolly show up at 6:30...Greg (007) and i have already planned on meeting up at 6ish at the track. they open the gates at 7. Lines fill up by 7:15. Inaddition, here's the list of names that have stated that they're going to the drag day in Fontana.

Fullthrottle - Mike (burgers and dogs)
007 redline - Greg (Soda and chips)
Smokem10 - Rocky (Buns and cheese)
KingOfTheHill- JOe (Cups and Plates, probably drinks too)
Darth Racer- Peter (Pork Rinds and Candy)
SocalsilverRL - Mike in his red Mitsufied redline (mooching off everyone else)
ReDLiNe805 - Brandon
IonFeright - David

**** 10 Char.

·
Registered
313 Posts
We're a maybe...
Depends on the cash flow/work/bs...Wont have a definite answer until about a week before
We'll still be stock but it would be fun to get a baseline run...

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
ok well brandon i have found a different ride.. my homie steve with a basically stock 05 RL. red.. socal what's your paypal info.. ill have homie paypal you 40$ so he dont have to show up early. and i will be there.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm new here, I just bought an '05 silver RL that had SCRLA stickers on the window so I thought I would check it out.

*THE ONLY REDLINE ON FT. IRWIN*

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
tmerritt said:
I'm new here, I just bought an '05 silver RL that had SCRLA stickers on the window so I thought I would check it out.

*THE ONLY REDLINE ON FT. IRWIN*

Hey Mike, some one bought your car....how funny is that....

You bought a well taken care of car...I know the prior owner, and he is a great driver....good luck with it, and welcome to the forums...

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
^dude thats awesome! cruise out i want to see my old car again! :D

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
THE LIST!
Fullthrottle - Mike (burgers and dogs)
007 redline - Greg (Soda and chips)
KingOfTheHill- JOe (Cups and Plates, probably drinks too)
Darth Racer- Peter (Pork Rinds and Candy)
SocalsilverRL - Mike in his red Mitsufied redline (mooching off everyone else)
ReDLiNe805 - Brandon
IonFeright - David Tent/Awning

(red = confirmed)

I will not be able to attend, so someone needs to bring the buns and cheese. Hope you guys have fun.....

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
^oh rocky.... and i was so looking forward to seeing your buns out there :eek:utofclos

...lol.

we still dont have a grill either...

if anyone wants me to pick up their tech card. Paypal me:
[email protected]

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ok Dj wont be there...Him and I are trying to go to washington from the 8-15 if his leave gets approved. So hes a no go!

·
Registered
682 Posts
I think i was able to talk Saturn of Valencia to install my stage 2.... i'll know for sure tomorrow when i have the appointment to have it done.

so i hope to have some decent power and try and find some better rubber! damn... if i get my stage 2 on and some tires i need to find a helmet.. mine is outdated now for their standards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn, expensive weekend, lol

JOe

81 - 100 of 169 Posts