121 - 140 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
alright. The list:

THE LIST!
Fullthrottle - Mike (burgers and dogs)
007 redline - Greg (Soda and chips)
KingOfTheHill- JOe (Cups and Plates, probably drinks too)
Darth Racer- Peter (Pork Rinds and Candy)
SocalsilverRL - Mike in his red Mitsufied redline (mooching off everyone else)
ReDLiNe805 - Brandon
IonFeright - David Tent/Awning
thedubsack - dub
(red = confirmed)

Ionferight - you still planning on bringing the pop-up awning?

we still need someone to bring a BBQ if you all want to BBQ, otherwise ill be bringing a cooler with some drinks, and some munchies.

AND, its only $20 to race. So anyone that wants me to grab their tech card, send me $20. my paypal is listed here

Auto Club NHRA Street Legal Drags

Saturday March 8, 2008

WHO: Street legal racers, spectators and media

WHAT: This weekend is the Auto Club Street Legal Drags.

WHERE: Auto Club Speedway, 9300 Cherry Avenue, Fontana. The quarter-mile Auto Club Dragway is located on the North side of the facility. INFORMATION: (909) 429-5060

TIME: Tickets go on sale 7:00 a.m. Tech inspection begins at 7:00 a.m. RACING begins at 9:00 am. Note: NO SHORTS,TANK TOPS, OR opened Shoes if you are racing!!

COST: Car & Driver =$20.00. Crew or Spectator =$10. Kids 12 and under are Free.

ATTENTION RACERS: We are now accepting credit card transactions at the gate. Note: Effective September 1, 2007 checks are no longer accepted.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
If we can't get a bbq going we could
all pitch in and get some pizza from a local Dominos
or Pizza Hut.

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
^very true. We just have to have someone on 'the outside' go grab it.

They do have a BBQ going at the event, burgers are about $5.

p.s. i updated the first page.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
socalsilverRL said:
^very true. We just have to have someone on 'the outside' go grab it.
Once your in the track you can leave and come back right?

·
Registered
155 Posts
socalsilverRL said:
alright. The list:

THE LIST!
Fullthrottle - Mike (burgers and dogs)
007 redline - Greg (Soda and chips)
KingOfTheHill- JOe (Cups and Plates, probably drinks too)
Darth Racer- Peter (Pork Rinds and Candy)
SocalsilverRL - Mike in his red Mitsufied redline (mooching off everyone else)
ReDLiNe805 - Brandon
IonFeright - David Tent/Awning
thedubsack - dub
(red = confirmed)

Ionferight - you still planning on bringing the pop-up awning?

we still need someone to bring a BBQ if you all want to BBQ, otherwise ill be bringing a cooler with some drinks, and some munchies.

AND, its only $20 to race. So anyone that wants me to grab their tech card, send me $20. my paypal is listed here
yo mike sent you the money

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
^thanks. Ill be sure to grab your card when i get there...ill make sure to get there early.

darth said:
Once your in the track you can leave and come back right?
uh... i dunno... never tried to leave. I kinda wonder if you can.

·
Registered
155 Posts
socalsilverRL said:
^thanks. Ill be sure to grab your card when i get there...ill make sure to get there early.

damn i have to leave my house at 5am :freak5:

·
Registered
5 Posts
socalsilverRL said:

uh... i dunno... never tried to leave. I kinda wonder if you can.
Yes you can, you drive out, keep the ticket they give you. when you come back show security your ticket, they let you back in. same when you get to the booth who sold you the ticket, then you get to find parking in a full parking lot! have fun

·
Registered
5 Posts
ReDLiNe805 said:
socalsilverRL said:

damn i have to leave my house at 5am :freak5:

no you fucking stupid shit LMAO.

I left at 5 am and hated life. but I didn't run, if you're running then you WANT to leave early but isn't necessary. It all depends on how early you want to run.

·
Registered
682 Posts
IonFeright said:
Noice!! Im on the phone right now with a tire shop. Hopefully ill be rolling on some new shoes by the weekend too.
Call up Big john's performance on creekside they are great!... the girl you met at the small GTG at in-n-out that night is married to Nate who works there...

Great to deal with and know their stuff.

JOe

BTW- is your car at Yimi right now?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Kingofthehill said:
Call up Big john's performance on creekside they are great!... the girl you met at the small GTG at in-n-out that night is married to Nate who works there...

Great to deal with and know their stuff.

JOe

BTW- is your car at Yimi right now?

Big Johns wanted $1200 for the tires I want:confused: Even with a hoop up I think thier prices would be rediculous.

A buddy gave me a # and Im getting them for $850!!

Wasnt me at Yimmi's. I was up at Gravana today but thats the closest I got

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Kingofthehill said:
new tires and new stage 2... getting giddy here, come on saturday!
Congrats, how awesome is the stg2 ?
What kind of tires did you get?

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
WOOOOT! im so ready for this weekend. gutted 3" cat, 95 octane tune, possibly a new helmet FTMFW!

only problem is, i might leave in the afternoon, because i have a bunch of fabrication work to do, and i have to get ready for my dyno tuning on the 15th.

...and Fullthrottle is not going to make it, he is getting tuned at Haddad Motorsports @ 10am. He may stop by later on.

·
Registered
155 Posts
socalsilverRL said:
WOOOOT! im so ready for this weekend. gutted 3" cat, 95 octane tune, possibly a new helmet FTMFW!

only problem is, i might leave in the afternoon, because i have a bunch of fabrication work to do, and i have to get ready for my dyno tuning on the 15th.

...and Fullthrottle is not going to make it, he is getting tuned at Haddad Motorsports @ 10am. He may stop by later on.
damn man i never been to the track before but it should be fun

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
socalsilverRL said:

he better stop by.. i need to see this hybrid MONSTER... LMAO... WOOT WOOT

121 - 140 of 169 Posts