Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

141 - 160 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
IonFeright said:
Got the rear rims and tires on today. Fronts go on tomorrow. Cant wait to burn some of this new rubber!!
tell me about it... im ripping on my tires so hard right now trying to make sure they are nice and sticky for this weekend..

also bringing a compressor and tire guage and other basic tools...

JOe

·
Registered
155 Posts
yo dub do you got a ride???

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
I got a (fairly) whole tool set in my car at all times.
Got a full set of impact sockets, a 4-way tire iron, and a tire gauge. I also have a Harbor freight POS-1-time-use-overheat-after-20minutes-of-filling-1-tire compressor :D

so, we got tools. We need a jack.

I got my helmet yesterday, so, I dont need to borrow a helmet anymore, thanks to anyone bringing one.
But, I might need to borrow a helmet if the girl decides to cruise out, she likes to ride down the 1320.

·
Registered
682 Posts
socalsilverRL said:
I got a (fairly) whole tool set in my car at all times.
Got a full set of impact sockets, a 4-way tire iron, and a tire gauge. I also have a Harbor freight POS-1-time-use-overheat-after-20minutes-of-filling-1-tire compressor :D

so, we got tools. We need a jack.

I got my helmet yesterday, so, I dont need to borrow a helmet anymore, thanks to anyone bringing one.
But, I might need to borrow a helmet if the girl decides to cruise out, she likes to ride down the 1320.
i can hook up a jack.. not a full size mofo but plenty for our cars.

JOe

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
ReDLiNe805 said:
yo dub do you got a ride???
you brandon IDK if my ride is gonna come through.. and since i cant get ahold of him ill take you up on that offer man.. ill clear my PM's and send me ya #.. ill also PM you mine.. i literally live off the 101 and chesebro road in agoura hills..

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
^brandon PM me your #. Im picking up your time card, right?

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
socalsilverRL said:
^brandon PM me your #. Im picking up your time card, right?
well i hope he does.. cause i need that ride and i PM'ed him my number.. hope to hear back.. in his last couple post's he said he paypaled you his tech card $... i hope all work's out well and we get to kick back once again mike..

·
Registered
682 Posts
made a little camera mount that i slide my Headreasts into... bitchin!... gonna get some in car 1/4 mile passes... anyone else wants to use it, its open for use..

also bringing my still camera and lens's.... gonna get some good footage of tomorrow..

ahhh... my car is locked, cocked and ready to rock... if i can get my launches right i hope to be in the 13's... i WANT 13's... dont care how deep or shallow but 13.xx better be on the mo-fawkin' slip..

whats up with the food deal? seems like people have dropped out... if food is there i would much rather just buy food there... but thats up to whoever... i'll bring an icechest with drinks and stuff like that...

packed in my car right now is

icechest
drinks
jack stands
jack
tire cross
el cheap-o compressor
tire guage
few basic tools..

hope to arrive with a tad less than a 1/4 tank of fuel...

bitchin'!!!

JOe

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
socalsilverRL said:
^hell yea!... its been a while, mang :D
well as it sit's right now i have not recieved a PM back from brandon.. my homie with a red RL hasnt called back yet.. brandon if your get a chance to read this pm me your # man and i will call you at 5 AM.. i may get lucky and run into him(redRL) at a friend's house where im about to go. so i hope i either get him to go(redRL) or can get brandon's # and call him and have him pick me up.. if not i surely CANT chevroleg it there.. so this :cheers: is to hope cause without it i got NOTHING... lol

·
Registered
682 Posts
alright... meeting up with Ironferight at 4:45am at the Carls Jr. on the corner of San Fernando road and the 14 freeway...

if anyone is lurking, meet us there and lets rock.

JOe

·
Registered
682 Posts
IonFeright said:
Great outing guys. I dont think anyone was really satisfied with their times but it was a cool day anyways ;)
no shit... everybody was expecting faster.. nerves got a few of us... crap track conditions, and missing gears...

but i had a blast!... what a crowded effin' place though!... line 7 was a nice trick though :)

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Good times.
It was really great meeting all you guys in person.
Conditions could of been better and I'm sure we
were all hoping for better times...
but all things considered I had a lot of fun.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
On a side note:
Did anyone else get sunburn on their face?

141 - 160 of 169 Posts