Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Kingofthehill said:
yup...

and as for making jokes about socal.. at least i was only 1/2 a second off LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah it was pretty cool to run the car i has happy with my cars run with a 2.4 60ft time i woulda had a fast time if i didnt have a passenger and taken out my subwoofers... but all in all i had a good time

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Remember this guy?

If each sticker added 1 hp,
This guy must of been packing like 500 hp.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Kingofthehill said:

ZOMG!!!!! This shot is tits dude. Thanks. Damn, Joe's got skill!!! Got anymore shots from yesterday that you didnt post up on here?

·
Registered
682 Posts
IonFeright said:
ZOMG!!!!! This shot is tits dude. Thanks. Damn, Joe's got skill!!! Got anymore shots from yesterday that you didnt post up on here?
Glad you like it... heay, i have a link to all the photo's... its on the previous page i believe..

check em' out... some good ones IMO.

JOe

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
socalsilverRL said:
WOOOOT! im so ready for this weekend. gutted 3" cat, 95 octane tune, possibly a new helmet FTMFW!

only problem is, i might leave in the afternoon, because i have a bunch of fabrication work to do, and i have to get ready for my dyno tuning on the 15th.

...and Fullthrottle is not going to make it, he is getting tuned at Haddad Motorsports @ 10am. He may stop by later on.

Hey Mike...whats up with Mike? How did he do at Haddad Motorsports???

·
Registered
44 Posts
just a reminder!

PEOPLE THAT WANT TO RACE ON DRAG DAY.

BE THERE AT 6AM, OR GIVE ME YOUR TECH CARD MONEY ($40).
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT RACING, YOU MUST BE THERE BEFORE 11am.

WE NEED PEOPLE THAT HAVE AN EXTRA CAR, SO WE CAN BRING A BAR-BE-QUE!
WE NEED SOMEONE TO BRING A POP UP SUN SHADE!
WE NEED TO GET YOUR TECH INSPECTION MONEY BEFORE THE DAY OF THE MEET SO WE CAN MAKE SURE YOU GET TO RACE THAT DAY. (Talk to Socal about that)

THE LIST!
Fullthrottle - Mike (burgers and dogs)
007 redline - Greg (Soda and chips)
KingOfTheHill- JOe (Cups and Plates, probably drinks too)
Darth Racer- Peter (Pork Rinds and Candy)
SocalsilverRL - Mike in his red Mitsufied redline (mooching off everyone else)
ReDLiNe805 - Brandon
IonFeright - David Tent/Awning
thedubsack - dub
(red = confirmed)

Ionferight - you still planning on bringing the pop-up awning?

we still need someone to bring a BBQ if you all want to BBQ, otherwise ill be bringing a cooler with some drinks, and some munchies.

AND, its only $20 to race. So anyone that wants me to grab their tech card, send me $20. my paypal is listed here
I have two BMW, what should we do for this please explain and also interested in racing... :eek:rangehat

161 - 169 of 169 Posts