Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good Day Redliners:

Just a quick note to invite any road course drivers out there to join MVP Track Time for track days in 2008. You can find us at www.MVPTrackTime.com We are open to all makes of cars and convertibles that meet the rules.

Our 2008 track days (so far) are as follows:

April 21 - Putnam Park (Near Indianapolis) [Tax Freedom Track Day – SOLD OUT!!]
May 9 - Summit Point (West Virginia) [Private Corporate Event – SOLD OUT!]
June 2 - Autobahn Country Club (Near Joliet, IL.) - SOLD OUT!
August 18 - Autobahn Country Club - SOLD OUT!
September 13 & 14 - Blackhawk Farms (Near Beloit, WI) [Our 1st Weekend Event]

Both Autobahn dates are once again the entire 3.56 mile road course. None of this namby-pamby 1/2 track stuff.

Registration with Pay Pal, credit card or via downloadable form (mail in check) is available at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected]. Happy Motoring and I'll see you at the track!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
man If I lived near any of those tracks I would be there in a heart beat.

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blu_Redline said:
I'm going to pencil in the Sept date for a road trip. I'll probably take the 3000GT to BlackHawk Hills and stretch her legs out a little.:)
Blu:

We don't get too many 3000GT/Stealth drivers at our events, and I've never quite figured out why. Great car for fast track work.

Hope to see you at the track!

Mark Pfeffer
www.MVPTrackTime.com

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi All:

Some photos from Putnam Park April 21st and Autobahn Country Club on June 2nd!

With two months until our August 18th track day at Autobahn Country Club’s (near Chicago) full 3.56 mile road course, we are well over ½ full. If you'd like to join us for the Autobahn II (August 18th) event or any remaining MVP Track Time track day in 2008, visit us at:

Don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

Attachments

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Watts-Up said:
Damn, I missed this post before. Is there anything coming up near MD, like Summit Point?

Watts:

We are running the main circuit at Summit Point in October. It's a private event for an automotive group's clients, BUT they did open it up about a month before the track day. Likely they will do the same for October.

Drop me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll put you on reserve contact the list.

Mark Pfeffer - MVP Track Time

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shabodah said:
I might be able to make BHF on Sunday, but not Saturday. Is that a possibility?
Shabodah:

MVP Track Time will have a limited number of single-day entries for Blackhawk Farms available. Contact me off forum at [email protected] for details.

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good Morning Red Liners:

With four weeks until our September 13th & 14th track weekend at Blackhawk Farms (northwest of Chicago) I thought an invite was in order. You can expect six, 20-minute run sessions for each run group per day. We are ½ full, we have qualified instructors for the Novice group and we are convertible friendly. If you'd like to join us (Only $310 for the entire weekend) for the Blackhawk event, visit us at:

Don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I would love too...unfortunately my car has not survived more than one track day session this year.

I am going to plan on one of your guy's events next summer for sure.

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alredline04 said:
I would love too...unfortunately my car has not survived more than one track day session this year. I am going to plan on one of your guy's events next summer for sure.
Alredline, just hit it with a bigger hammer!! :) We'll see you in 2009.

Autobahn August 18th was near perfect, barring a few offs. We had a full house for a gorgeous day. Let's hope September 13th & 14th at Blackhawk Farms is the same.

Spots are still available for our Blackhawk Farms weekend. Please visit us at www.MVPTrackTime.com for details or to register.

Happy Motoring and I'll see you at the track!

Feff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts