Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talking myself into buying the Challenger hellcat 707 hp supercharged 6.2 hemi,have to get rid of my 2007 shelby mustang GT,just under 3 thou on her,and my 89 corvette convt. 49 thou on it in great shape 5 grand plus of new parts on it,got over 3 grand in new parts for the stang also.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
I hear you have to be on a wait list for that, true?

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Happy to hear you're not talking foolishly, like selling the RL

·
Premium Member
12,221 Posts
My buddy has a regular srt8 hemi charger. he has had nothing but problems with it. He hates the car and now hates mopar lol. They sold him the car with full bumper to bumper warranty on engine and trans, but when he tried to get them to help with his issues, they told him no way, because he didn't leave the car 100% stock. Good luck man

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
With as much power as the hellcat makes, I can't see the need to mod. For a litlle while anyways... lol

·
Premium Member
12,221 Posts
^ this is true too haha. And a special car like that, they BETTER take care of any problem! Sounds like fiddy has connections at the dealer too. 707 hp is enough to overcome the heavy weight. I just watched some vids, it is pretty badass!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
^ this is true too haha. And a special car like that, they BETTER take care of any problem! Sounds like fiddy has connections at the dealer too. 707 hp is enough to overcome the heavy weight. I just watched some vids, it is pretty badass!
A friend of mine from way back in the late 70's ownes the dealership I bought my first car there I was pumping gas at the local gas station gas was 19 cents a gallon during the gas wars,I bought a 67 used mustang for 750 bucks lol,those were the days lol. He got the best of me on that one,they used to call him Skip the rip lol,he was a good guy to know though,he wasn't that bad a guy over the years,I picked him up about 10 miles outside of town walking with a dealer plate in his hand some car he was driving shit the bed and he didn't want to wait for the flatbed he was so well known he figured someone would pick him up,there I was in my new 85 red corvette.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hellcat!!!

Hi Guy's, I have not been on here for a year but i still have my RedLine :)
Bought a 2014 GT500 and it is one crazy ride!!! But easy when you want it to be.

Fiddy the Hellcat is going to be INSANE in a good way.
If you have your friend/owner hooking you up then go for it!

I might get the 8 Speed Auto in a few years if things work out.
But if i did not have my GT500 then 100% i would get the Hellcat!!!

P.S. Ram Air Thru The Headlight Is Way Cool...:pimp:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
They sure got the sound right!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hellcat!!!!!

Fiddy---Here is the 8-Speed running 10.85 @ 126MPH :thinkerg:

I would get one ASAP and i hear it's only $59,990 for the base model with 70K loaded...:pimp:

That is a great bang for buck plus it looks wicked cool old school...:pinklove:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts