Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so if you dont get the pully can you still do the bypass and still get some extra power/hp/tq/psi anything or is it just if you get the pully??? :confused:

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive read so manny different posts that i couldnt remeber which was true i could have sworn that i read sonewhere that if you plug the hose that it could increase the psi or somthing like that or if you hooked two hoses up or some crap like that my brain is soo fried from reading all these differnt posts, but hell they make my day go by sooo much faster and enjoy talking to yall

·
Registered
162 Posts
pclear9061 said:
ive read so manny different posts that i couldnt remeber which was true i could have sworn that i read sonewhere that if you plug the hose that it could increase the psi or somthing like that or if you hooked two hoses up or some crap like that my brain is soo fried from reading all these differnt posts, but hell they make my day go by sooo much faster and enjoy talking to yall
Yeah, there is ALOT of BS going around... I can confirm that THIS works!!! Once you get the 3.25" pulley and do the bypass valve. You wont regret it, its awesome!

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea its gonna be a while b4 i can get the pully but thats what i was wondering if it even did anything if you did anytype of bypass w/o the pully?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.