Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes when I start my car I will hear 4 chimes, like when you leave your headlights on. There are no warning lights or anything on though. What does this mean?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I get those chimes as well, I hear it AFTER I put on my seat-belt. I've taken it into service and was told no codes show up. Maybe its just some weird electrical gremlins.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
hey!

it's just like on a jet!

it's reminding you to fasten your seatbelts and prepare for takeoff!!!

woohoooo!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
I havent had the chimes i think. But i have had the 3 knocks that come from the trunk after i come to a stop. "knock knock knock" it sounds exactly like somebody is knockiing on the back window. Makes me look around every time.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Juggernaut said:
I havent had the chimes i think. But i have had the 3 knocks that come from the trunk after i come to a stop. "knock knock knock" it sounds exactly like somebody is knockiing on the back window. Makes me look around every time.

yeah,
i heard that for the first time just recently
quite freaky
:eek:

·
Registered
786 Posts
Juggernaut said:
It's the trunk monkey, one of the few options I sprung for. Got me out of a jam a few times :D

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
redlin-er said:
It's the trunk monkey, one of the few options I sprung for. Got me out of a jam a few times :D
That's awesome, I must have gotten the older version of the car without this option available :D . I've heard that knocking also, and it can be quite freaky, especially at 3AM in a dark drive through.

·
Registered
786 Posts
[DeVo] said:
did you get it in red, blue, or orangutan?
LMFAO!!! I love that orangutan come back!

·
Registered
617 Posts
I just heard the chimes yesterday... weird....

As for the knocking, someone said this was our self adjusting clutch doing its thing...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts