Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

$5,500 2006 RL - original parts: no mods

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  redlining04 
#1 ·
Reposting a car that has dropped in price...
Must sell.
86XXX miles
all original parts - no mods
every receipt for everything minus 1 oil change
2006 car - 2nd owner, no wrecks
$5,500 - firm
Columbia, South Carolina area

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
GLWS! Hopefully somebody snatches this up! Looks to be great condition, and it's even a competition package (I assume with the ladder-tach boost gauge and wheels).

#5 ·
Just sold it to a CarMax place for $5,500...gonna be some really unhappy people that could have got it for that price but will now have to pay $6,500+...I really wish someone had offered me $5,500 - I hate to see a car go to a dealership instead of staying between Redline fans. Moving in two days though; had to sell.
Thanks to all of you that gave advice and tried to help me; it meant a great deal to me.
Take care all -
Joe. *former Redline owner :(*

#6 ·
Just sold it to a CarMax place for $5,500...gonna be some really unhappy people that could have got it for that price but will now have to pay $6,500+...I really wish someone had offered me $5,500 - I hate to see a car go to a dealership instead of staying between Redline fans. Moving in two days though; had to sell.
Thanks to all of you that gave advice and tried to help me; it meant a great deal to me.
Take care all -
Joe. *former Redline owner :(*[/QUOTE]

Gonna be a sad day for me when I have to say that :( what is the next toy gonna be?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.