Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
5 K&N CAI $265 Shipped!! sold out!!

I received the first 5 intakes this morning and thought I would put them out there for you guy's. I have ten more coming in but I think my retail customer's have spoken for most of them so far. I know theres a group buy going on right now but here's you chance to have it sooner. If your are interested just let me know. Thanks Bill

***update***

Sold out for now

Sold
Jeepin79
DrJohn
Revy05
Boostn

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BoostN said:
Sent you an e-mail.
I did not receive your e-mail. PM me the info or you can call me tomorrow @ 1-800-816-7331 and ask for Bill. Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Cai

The Install Was Really Easy. Maybe 2 Hours. It Makes The Supercharger Sound Killer!!!! Pulls Alot Better Also I Am Having More Trouble Keeping It From Spinning :) You Will Love It!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm glad you like it. The whine the supercharger makes is awesome. If you need anything just let me know. Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Received the CAI today. Thanks Bill for the express shipping. Looks like I now have something to do after work tomorrow.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jeepin79 said:
Received the CAI today. Thanks Bill for the express shipping. Looks like I now have something to do after work tomorrow.
No problem man. I hope you enjoy and post up the results. Thanks Bill

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
jeepin79 said:
Well just finished the install and I am pretty impressed. The supercharger whine is pretty loud when you get on it, thats going to take some getting used to but I like it (my girlfriend is going to hate it). It definetly pulls a lot harder than stock. Seems to be a worthwhile mod. Thanks again Bill.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Cool

Sounds like a cool deal but I'm going to wait for the group buy. Gotta help out my fellow forum mates.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Got the intake installed it is awesome but ran out of time before i had to go to work so i couldnt cut out the piece out of the fender flare things so i had to jiggy rig it up and it came loose on may way back home from work and it chewed up that whele well flare piece. anyone know how much that piece is to replace?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts