Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone. Just picked up a 04 redline on 4/19. It has a TVS and quite a bit more. Still stock bottom end. I'm very familiar with the LS v8 stuff but not so much on these so I'll be on here digging around learning about the LSJ. I go to HPtuners school next month so hopefully I can use that to tune the damn idle surge out of this thing. If anyone has any tips on that I'd appreciate it. (Oh and Jk about 600hp ion)

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
E85 is your friend. 400whp all out has been done with a TVS + the kitchen sink.

700whp has been done turbo.

I myself have a 500whp medium turbo car.

Welcome to the forums.
Thank you sir.
Previous owner said it made 310 on pump 93 then 365 on a E85 blend but said the 80s were pretty much maxed out at that point. So far my plan is to just work the kinks out of it. Needs some wiring and definitely needs a bit of tuning.

·
Registered
22 Posts
What's up everyone. Just picked up a 04 redline on 4/19. It has a TVS and quite a bit more. Still stock bottom end. I'm very familiar with the LS v8 stuff but not so much on these so I'll be on here digging around learning about the LSJ. I go to HPtuners school next month so hopefully I can use that to tune the damn idle surge out of this thing. If anyone has any tips on that I'd appreciate it. (Oh and Jk about 600hp ion)

What's up Nate, I have to ask, did you buy that car from a guy in Buffalo? If so, you ripped out my guts, literally 2 days before I was going to go and pick it up.

Anyways, nice redline and have fun!:grin2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

What's up Nate, I have to ask, did you buy that car from a guy in Buffalo? If so, you ripped out my guts, literally 2 days before I was going to go and pick it up.

Anyways, nice redline and have fun![img= class=inlineimg]/forums/images/RedlineForums_2016/smilies/tango_face_grin.png[/img]
No sir I got it from a guy in Austin/Pflugerville! Lol

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts