Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right you guys I had a 96SL that I was going to fix up and nitrous, well that idea was completely scrapped since I now own a redline I am just going to concentrate on it. THIS CAR DOES NOT RUN! It has an extremly loud knocking noise from the engine due to a spun rod bearing. The tranny is already sold to my aunt though its an auto so you guys wouldn't want it. With that being said everything else is for sale, the alternator is brand new, the starter is brand new. Any misc parts you need body panels and all whatever is not sold in about a month or two will be sent to junkyard after I try eBay of course! Feel free to IM me (D3XXFR), email me ([email protected]) or call me (215-833-1298) Please guys I need to get rid of this car as its takin up space in my driveway!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Green outside, tan inside, well was tan the peices where painted white and black I was going for a custom car theme however the girl that did it wasn't good so its chipping. I have the armrest but its in bad shape kinda. Since it was painted heh. Sorry

·
Registered
595 Posts
D3XXFR said:
Green outside, tan inside, well was tan the peices where painted white and black I was going for a custom car theme however the girl that did it wasn't good so its chipping. I have the armrest but its in bad shape kinda. Since it was painted heh. Sorry

so is the paint chipping is that all or what??

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea but the top being like the rubber stuff its kinda like messed up. I mean not really but in a way heh if that makes anysense

·
Registered
595 Posts
D3XXFR said:
yea but the top being like the rubber stuff its kinda like messed up. I mean not really but in a way heh if that makes anysense

ohh ok...is the inside ok?? ill give u 5 bucks! lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts