Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I was on my way to work in Plymouth, MN. I drive about an hour across town (All Highway) to get there in my 04, Redline. Anyway, As I was smoothly cruzin' in the far left lane, a black maxima comes out traffic and starts riding my ass. I was doing about 80mph already. So I was like F*** this guy he can go around me. Well after tapping my brakes several times, I move over, and this guy does the same. Still riding my bumper for another 3 min. I get sick of this, and decide to leave this guy safely in my dust. He jumps over and flys by me on the left, and gives me the bird. By this time I was already pissed, so the chase was on. The funny thing about this story is, I traded in a 97, GLE for my Redline. So I know his car was pretty fast and (V-6). And, I though it would be cool to race my old car. So as I was chasing him, He must of had it to the floor I look over at the speedometer, 110, 120, 125. All of a sudden I start pulling ahead and then whip in front of him at about 132 or so. Traffic is packed ahead of us and I had to slow down fast. he gets stuck behind a car changing lanes and, I got a good look at him in the rearvew. I could not believe my eyes, this dumb ass had two young kids in the back seat, I gave him the thumb down signal out the window to let him know that he got beat. He did not want to play anymore after that. Well anyway my heart was pounding all the way to work. Got to get a better fuzz or I mite be in jail next time. Add another to the kill ratio. I need a video camara to start recording this stuff! :eek:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts