Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All this mustang kills. figure id tell one. yesterday was coming home drom the dyno and pulled up next to one with this girl driving it and her bf i guess in the passenger seat. WE both took off as normal and then about 15mph i hear him say gun it. So i waited and heard her car go to WOT and let her get like 1/2 on me then i was like around 25mph, where my car has the biggest kick, and left her. Went to like 70 mph and then stopped. Played around with my gfs dad 88 vette too. All he has is K&N filter and TB airfoil. I think if we raced from a stop it would be a great race. We were going like 45 and i was just revving at him..didnt expect him to take off but he did..i did too but he had a few second head start and my car isnt that fast to catch up like that in that little amount of road..chevy ass! lol. His car is like 245 stock so prolly close to 248 or so now..and my car with drivetrain loss accounted for..is 247 so they are damn near close..his weighs less i am sure. He would prolly win but it would be close.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I get harrased every time I talk the old Vette out, by V6 Mustangs! Damn kids!

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I have a hard time getting V8 Mustangs to run me, it seems they're assuming they'll get whupped. It's funny, cause the car dosen't have nearly as much power as some of them must assume. It's the kids in the V6s that have nothing to loose that always find me!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Sp00ner said:
I have a hard time getting V8 Mustangs to run me, it seems they're assuming they'll get whupped. It's funny, cause the car dosen't have nearly as much power as some of them must assume. It's the kids in the V6s that have nothing to loose that always find me!
If I let my wife drive my car she gets people revving and waving at her all the time (in my firebird) but when I'm driving it they all slouch down and hide

·
I
7,839 Posts
Them damn V6 stangs are very popular to the teen crowd, i think because of the cheaper insurance rate or something. I had 2 of them, at the same time, try to mess with me when i was in FL. Lets just say i made it to 7-11 first, not to impressed by them. But the look on his hot ass girlfriends face was worth a thousand words. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts