Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
you guys have been getting more snow than us up here in wisconsin! although it's been snowing lately, we haven't gotten much the past couple of years.

do you know how much snow you've gotten this year?

i know indiana had about 8-10 inches of snow when we still hadn't had any, only in wisconsin...

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dunno, about 1 inch last sunday, 4 inches Yesterday/Today and I believe 14 inches around Christmas.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Aeain said:
I dunno, about 1 inch last sunday, 4 inches Yesterday/Today and I believe 14 inches around Christmas.

Thats right and i am soooo glad i got my ol saturn cuz my mustang sucks in the snow. Its been grounded for a while now.

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mbhmustang98 said:
Thats right and i am soooo glad i got my ol saturn cuz my mustang sucks in the snow. Its been grounded for a while now.
I love driving in the snow, It's fun not being in control.

·
Registered
391 Posts
looks just like my car, cant wait till spring...

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BlackLine said:
looks just like my car, cant wait till spring...
We need to meet up this spring and get some pictures. Considering we aren't that far apart.

·
Registered
391 Posts
yea get all the redlines in this area together....

and hopefully next week ill start my job at Delphi and then ill have some serious mods done ;)

·
Registered
595 Posts
Aeain said:
Awesome! You still planning on getting your Red Line in Blue?

Yeah i like silver...and black was my first choice since thats the first RL i seen...but then i seen blue..figure might as well have 2 fast blue cars!! lol. But my stang wont paid off til three years which sucks..unless i start paying more now which i am gonna try. Hope u guys are still with the RL then..lol. I couldnt afford insurance on both til i hit 25 which is 2 years so thats what i am gonna aim for to get it paid off. The only good thing is that if the RL is still around i can get a new one and there should be lots of mod choices for me soon as i get it. But i am not gonna mod it as much since it will be my daily driver and my stang will be honerary drag strip car. Ill still take the RL to the track too!! Prolly get a K&N FIPK and maybe some exhaust or sumthen for it.

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I slid all over the place and got stuck in about 2 inches of powder. It's fun to drive though.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Aeain said:
I slid all over the place and got stuck in about 2 inches of powder. It's fun to drive though.

really? my 5 speed 92 saturn with bald front tires almost does great!! I guess less power. Only time it got stuck is when it sat overnight when we had like 14 inches of snow and i couldnt even get out of my parking spot.

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The rear tires is what stopped me, they would spin freely because they would slid on the snow. Therefore the rear end would sit I'd move a little and then the front tires would lose traction.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts