Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another fun tale of a rice, the DX variety, of course. Had a fart cannon the size of my living room, and your basic nice set of rims (actually, the rims wern't that bad) showing of those (not so shiny) drums in the back... Not an impressive kill, but it made me laugh... What is it about that mentality? Also when you want to paint your car teal, next time, buy your 'tarded body kit first. This way your whole car will be the same color. I know, it is some pretty heavy knowledge dropping for you.
Good times...

·
Registered
710 Posts
Ha.

Well yah it's always fun to win, even if it is a ricer.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Holy shit. That's crazy. I sort of raced my buddy Dan's, teal green Civic DX with a fart can and 17's on it today. Lol, I was just cruising down a 45 mph road behind him, and he wanted to play around, so I put it into 3rd and just rolled into it, passed him easily, just thought he was maintaining speed, and letting me go. Turns out, he gets out at Big Boy and says, "Holy shit that thing's fast, I dropped my car into 2nd gear and FLOORED it, and it was like I was standing still!" Good times, good times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.