Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice from day one that the fan under the dash for the A/C make a weird noise. It sounds like an electrical motor whine that is very annoying. Has anybody else had this same problem?

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Mine Squeeks. I plan on bringing to to the attention of the Service Department when I go for my oil change in 600 miles.

·
Registered
291 Posts
mine only makes a funny sound on the lowest setting, it is annoying

·
Registered
307 Posts
Just took the wifes 03 Ion in for the same problem. Big job, they had to order part's.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My 04 does it to, only when the fan speed is at 1. It's not bothing me yet, but when it does, I will bring it in. LOL on the gerbil!

·
Registered
196 Posts
my moms Grand Prix was making noise when the airconditioner was on and it was leaves stuck inside the fan....maybe something else to check out

·
Registered
135 Posts
I get that noise too. but it started only on low setting and now I can here it on all sometimes.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Ok got the scoop back, Tech said the fan was rubbing the gasket that seperated the two halves of the case. SOof course they ordered a whole new assembly, and it is backordered so I probibally will get it late this year, oh well I guess I just have to turn the Music up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts