Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a few guys on the forums have gauges mounted on there a-pillar but i can't seem to find where to buy a pod for the redline, can anyone enlighten me as to where i can purchase one?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
go to autometer and look at the pod for the eagle talon 1st gen it molds to fit out car and i believe some people are using one for a mustang i think also
i have the one for the talon u can see pic on my car domain site listed in sig

·
Registered
351 Posts
pod mount

I had this idea this morning. I was looking a the pod mount I have and don't really like it. A light bulb came on lol. Anyways I'm pulling the column off in a few hours after I get back from the marine supply store. I'm going to use the 2 or 3 pod mount and make a mold for a new column with carbon fiber. I'm going to use the standard Carbon Fiber plain weave and completely replace the whole column that is intergrated with the pods. If anyone is interested I will come up with a price to replace both driver and passenger columns with carbon fiber. I will post pictures of the pods when I'm finshed. It should take a few weeks to a month to finsh this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts