Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where is a good place to get A-Piller Pods for my 05 RL i would really like to get my hands on a Full a-piller section with 3 pods but i dunno if they make them yet

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
no one is making them. Because the redline came with side impact air bags as an option they cant make them for the cars.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I keep hearing people say that, but then how can the Cobalt SS have a pilar mounted gauge and also the side impact curtain bags?

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats screwed up i really need some pods for vac/boost ,oil pressure and air/fuel another question i remember hearing that the stock tach in the redlines are 800 rpm slower then the engine how would i hook up a after market tach so it reads the right rpms?

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
max_boost said:
I keep hearing people say that, but then how can the Cobalt SS have a pilar mounted gauge and also the side impact curtain bags?
It seems to me that they can do this becuase there is no pod ON the pilar, but instead, boost is just built into it, and at the bottom. They leave no room to add anymore aftermarket unless you do the same thing with the talon pods.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I will be making them in the summer time. So if you can wait a month or two they will come out and be ready to go. Im also working on a pod that goes on the steering column that will hold 2 gauges and a shift light because I was told that would be a good idea.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
goofyguy said:
I will be making them in the summer time. So if you can wait a month or two they will come out and be ready to go. Im also working on a pod that goes on the steering column that will hold 2 gauges and a shift light because I was told that would be a good idea.
I'll be inline to buy one most likely. i just want a single gauge pod for the a pilar, and I saw that they make one for the first gen eclipse/talon so I figured you could shape it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts