Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight, my wife Cindy left home to run an erand. While driving down our road less than 50 yards from our house.........she hit something. She has a show car: 03 Ion EFX Edition orange in color, lowered, 18"'s.LED's, 18 trophey's and yada yada yada ( I'm sick of hearing about it ) ( pix n my gallery ). Because "it" was dark, she did not have time to avoid "it". "It" smashed thru her front ground effect's like shit thru a goose, busted the radiator and wedged "itself" in the left front wheel well right in front of the tire. "it" is a mystery. The flatbed tow truck driver said "I don't know what "it" is but "it" looks important" As I helped him slide a floor jack under the car to pull 'it' out, we both looked puzzled...what the hell is "it"? 'It" could be a piece of a flying saucer, a torque converter, the carcus of a rhino or a old time gasoline pump. But what ever "it" is; she couldn't avoid "it"....and after 28 years of marriage....i believe her...right? After Hazmet, Fl Highway Patrol, Coast Guard and the Bay Flight helicopter left all that was left at the scene was a chalk outline of "it". NASA should be sending me the result's of theire investigation in a year or two so I will keep you guy's updated. My Local Saturn dealer: Saturn Of Port Richey Fl , came thru in theire immediate response w/ a Loaner car for Cindy ( in her time of sadness). Scott ( Scooter ) and Phil Doucett our hats are tipped to you. You two are really what Saturn is about. Thank you. Now if you two could get Shanon to get Cindy's car done in time for the car show on saturday there........that would truley be a miracle. Hey you could just bandage it up and push it on the lot for the show.......just kiddin.....maybe.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
holy crap now theres UFO's in my area. She alright no airbags or anything of that nature or was it a pretty bad accident?

·
Registered
244 Posts
You're welcome! It's the Saturn way Barry!

LMAO @ Goofyguy, Barry was exaggerating just a wee lil bit, I think? A piece from a UFO? Nah, I don't think so, Aliens would never visit SpringHill. They're to scared of ShadyHills! There's no more Rhinos left in that area so, that theory is out. ROFLMAO! I'm glad Cindy's OK! Soooo, Bayflight was there huh? Did you say HI to my brother, he's the Trauma nurse.

Don't worry, we'll Git'r done in time for the Show!

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
So the front of your house must look like "ET" with all the scientists, bubble domes and scientific equipment, right?

·
Registered
609 Posts
The sad thing is i dont even find out that my mom wrecked her car till i read it on the internet... :mad: ... Bastids!! ;)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Mystery solved, Barry! She obviously hit something that was too slow to get out of her way. If you look at the overhead shots of the scene from the chopper, you can clearly see the outline of a riced out Civic! Just like crop circles, you have to look from the proper angle!! :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Im scared. Thats too close to my house for me to sleep at night now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts