Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
i always liked the vue redline... i really wanted one. i wouldnt have gone with the hood scoop and the sticker... but im sure honda made some aftermarket parts for this car...

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
06IONONCRACK said:
i always liked the vue redline... i really wanted one. i wouldnt have gone with the hood scoop and the sticker... but im sure honda made some aftermarket parts for this car...

Aftermarket parts as far as performance go...........there is pretty much ZERO. You can put a K&N intake on, but we all know the real performance gain on those. Someone finally is making an exhaust for the 3.5 VUE, but thats not going to give us much either.

Bought the wife a regular 3.5 Vue, she didnt like the way the Redline looked, thinks the regular is more "Truck" looking. We added the spoiler and side steps, looks pretty nice actually. Plus, it weighs less than the redline vue, so I am sure it must be quicker. Its an early 04 too, so no throttle reduction in 1st gear like all late 04's and up got. Thing will roast the tires from a stop with the traction control off.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
vandy0419 said:
Not sure about that hood scoop

Its better than the ugly as REDLINE sticker all over the front.

·
Registered
861 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts