Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,036 Posts
That's messed up! funny! But messed up.:ninja:
It would be a little more accurate and worthy of him asking that if it were skateboarded...or whatever the hell you call it when the wheels are sticking out far...

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
You should get some hub cap spinners for that hog. And some wheel spacers so they stick outa the fender like and inch or so. Then its ballin
Is today revive a one year old thread day?:fart:

·
Registered
285 Posts
actually, no it doesnt play any beaner music when u hit the horn. Also the wheels dont stickout at all. the front wheels are turned thats y it may seem that they stick out. I can really take constructive criticism, but ouch. Well no its not a real redline, im sure most of u know, but ehh i guess i can appreciate ur input on it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm just glad you're man enough to admit it's not a real Redline :p But at the end of the day, it's uniquely yours, and that's what matters. Personally, I always thought the Redline looked great in white (I saw a RL clone in white on ebay once), and call me crazy but I don't think the RL is flattering at all in black.

Out of curiosity, is that stock Vue ride height, RL ride height, or lowered?

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey, come on now....balck is nice :p what doesn't look good is when everything is changed to black ex. black rims, headlamps, tail lamps etc. then it gets to be tooooo much and I think black is in this year!! :)

21 - 33 of 33 Posts