Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Adam/SCDYNE: If You See This I Want My $ Back

My emails to both of your email addresses have been returned. You have not kept me up or anyone adequately informed. You are over a month overdue. I will open up a dispute with my credit card issuer by Friday if I haven't received confirmation that my account has been credited. So don't bother shipping. I want my money back. Please credit back all charges to my credit card.

Notwithstanding several people giving you rave reviews, I must assume that the unprofessional manner in which you conduct your business is indicative of the quality (or lack thereof) of your products.

Shane W. Clayton, Esq.
COOKSEY, TOOLEN, GAGE, DUFFY & WOOG
3930 Howard Hughes Parkway, Suite 200
Las Vegas, NV 89119
(702)949-3100
[email protected]
www.cookseylaw.com

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
shaneathan said:
My emails to both of your email addresses have been returned. You have not kept me up or anyone adequately informed. You are over a month overdue. I will open up a dispute with my credit card issuer by Friday if I haven't received confirmation that my account has been credited. So don't bother shipping. I want my money back. Please credit back all charges to my credit card.

Notwithstanding several people giving you rave reviews, I must assume that the unprofessional manner in which you conduct your business is indicative of the quality (or lack thereof) of your products.

Shane W. Clayton, Esq.
COOKSEY, TOOLEN, GAGE, DUFFY & WOOG
3930 Howard Hughes Parkway, Suite 200
Las Vegas, NV 89119
(702)949-3100
www.cookseylaw.com
I sent this to both his antelecom and scdyne emails. I'm not waiting anymore. (obviously). And I will publicly eat crow for BlackRedline04.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shaneathan said:
I sent this to both his antelecom and scdyne emails. I'm not waiting anymore. (obviously). And I will publicly eat crow for BlackRedline04.
I want this at the top of the postings.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'm about to dispute it also (here soon if no update). I was really looking forward to the header. I'm just disaoppointed that this wasn't handled better. I've met Adam, he is a good guy. I'm not worried that people won't get their header. I'd rather pay and extra 75 bucks to get it ASAP than to have waited all this time. Time is money and money is time so in my eyes it is the same thing. I'm sorta use to it though, I've been in the Saturn community for a long time now.

Tom

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tom01SC2 said:
I'm about to dispute it also (here soon if no update). I was really looking forward to the header. I'm just disaoppointed that this wasn't handled better. I've met Adam, he is a good guy. I'm not worried that people won't get their header. I'd rather pay and extra 75 bucks to get it ASAP than to have waited all this time. Time is money and money is time so in my eyes it is the same thing. I'm sorta use to it though, I've been in the Saturn community for a long time now.

Tom
And I believe you that he is a nice guy. But basically what he has done is lied to us to get a free loan for his business. Thanks but no thanks. I would have loved to have the header. I guess I'll have to feed my children instead.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I to am ready to dispute this matter. I've ordered 3 of them and although I know it may have been slow going at first but at this stage of the game we should be kept in the loop better than we have. On the 9th of Feb it will have been 60 days since the day of order, 30 days to manufacture it and 30 day's to ship. At this point I feel we have been more than patient. If I don't hear from him by the 9th, I to will cancel my order. He at this point with the amnt of money collected is facing Felony Fruad charges. Let's hope it won't get that far.

·
Registered
391 Posts
"bump" is a term for a message to the top of the board

·
Registered
187 Posts
this is why I didnt buy a header.... that and after i put one in my jeep it hasnt ran right!

good luck everyone in getting some money back

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
paintedblack said:
this is why I didnt buy a header.... that and after i put one in my jeep it hasnt ran right!

good luck everyone in getting some money back
It's called a credit card dude. I already got my money back even though Adam doesn't know it. That's why I have said from the beginning that I have nothing to lose.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
That is true all Visa/Mastercards are protected for purchases. If you are not happy with a purchase and the company will not refund the money there the credit company will then take the money from them to you and laugh / warn them.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
goofyguy said:
That is true all Visa/Mastercards are protected for purchases. If you are not happy with a purchase and the company will not refund the money there the credit company will then take the money from them to you and laugh / warn them.
Well, sort of.

Bottom line is still I haven't lost a cent.

Except in time wasted from me checking the forums for an update. Hmm, that gives me an idea. . .

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
your not going after compensation for time are ya.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts