Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered my K&N CAI from advanced auot parts. If you take the part # (69-8431TP) into any advanced auto parts store and they will order it on the spot. It will arive in the shop in 3-5 days and cost 253.98 with shipping.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Where?

Is that going to be in pretty much every auto parts dealer or does it vary by state and city?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
3-5 Days? Are you sure? Most places are claiming a ship date of April 30th!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think its at every advanced auto. The shipping is 3-5 days, not the 30th. That my be because they are shipped directly from the factory

·
Registered
681 Posts
I searched the Advance site and couldn't get the part number to work or see a listing....

·
Registered
754 Posts
Same here Item not listed.Maybe it depends on the area you are in.

·
Registered
754 Posts
navymitch12 said:
i went to an advance auto and they could not find the part in the system

I was stationed at Fort Gordon.A long long time ago I even seen James Brown in augusta :D :D :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
I went to Advance auto parts with the part # and their special order dept said they couldnt order it so I ordered it online from Martel Brothers for $256 to be shipped here in 4-5 days

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Its sitting in the store right now, Im picking it up tomarrow. The part # is not in there system, They have to call in the order to K&N. It my be based on region but thats not how I understood it. I'll talk to the guys that ordered it and see whats going on.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well it turns out the guy on my machine is wrong. He said I can pick it up but he was sapose to tell me my order was fucked up. Tell me thats not the most fucked up thing youv heard all day. The manager said that When they placed my order they didnt relize that it would be avalible to them for shipment for 2-3 weeks as opposed to 3-5 days. Because of that my order was cancled. They wont even let me order it till its avalible. So basicly I have to wait 2-3 weeks until I can reorder it. I should have known beter. First it was my emaginary header, Then my ECU, and now my fricken CAI!!!!!!!!!This is really pissing my off!!!!! How is it that 7 diferent size pullies come out begore the most basic intake, exhaust, or headers? Sorry if I fucked anyone up. I was just passing what I was told which ended up being bull shit. Again, sorry.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered mine from 4Filters.com shipping took four days Calif to Chicago. Recieved Friday installed Saturday. Yes, I paid 270 and change, shipping free...But...mine's installed, I ain't waiting for a group buy, or Advanced Auto nor am I dreamin or wishin I had....

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
There's nothing wrong with a little patience! How do ya like it?

·
Registered
196 Posts
go to martelbrothers.com and look up part #69-8431TP.......its $256 including taxes and shipping.....supposed to be shipped in about 5 business days

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Smurf said:
go to martelbrothers.com and look up part #69-8431TP.......its $256 including taxes and shipping.....supposed to be shipped in about 5 business days
Thats my plan. Again, sorry to anyone who wasted their time going to advanced auto parts on account of me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sp00ner said:
There's nothing wrong with a little patience! How do ya like it?
It was an easy install. Accelleration feels smoother, SC whine is very pronounced. 4filters.com, the William R Fox Co. in Grand Terrace, Ca, sells only K&N filters and claims to be only a short distance from their factory. I got the link from K&N's website.
When I ordered it the Group-buy price was $283.00, I see it's come down substancially. For those that can wait go for the group-buy save a few bucks, you won't regret it.
Now, that said, all I want for Father's Day are lowering springs and a G-TechPro SS.
Just a hint to the wife. :) :) :)

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
SoCo Lime said:
i am on the same boat with you guys. i ordered a k&n from http://www.ajusa.com and it was supose to ship asap but k&n didnt ship them to em so it will be about a week untill i get mine :(
The shipping date that I saw from K&N was the 30th, If anyone got it before then. That's awesome, some places must have had first grab at them, I know when I checked Summit it was the 30th as well.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts