Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
You can also get them on Ebay for a little bit cheaper.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Redline 1 said:
Yea,Thanks everyone I found one.I found one off of a cobalt SS.They are the same spoilers.
Saturday I was looking at jpapa's wing and a colbalt ss wasright next to his. They are decidedly different. Colbolt wing was a wee bit bigger and the lines weren't the same. Similar YES, but not the same. And the colbalt wing is $80 more.

Saturn Part # 21992647
$418.70 painted.
$85 to install
+ tax

·
Registered
810 Posts
CRAP! are you joking me?!?! Are they the same holes? Im getting an ss wing here real soon for free....so if they are the same holes i dont give a crap if they are a little differnt.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found a aero wing off of a 05 SS.It was on e-bay I bid on it and got it for 147.00 shipped.I hope the holes line up.I thought these spoilers were exactly the same. They look just alike.

·
Registered
489 Posts
They are slightly different, but my guess would be only in height. The SS wing is slightly higher than a RL's wing. Not sure on the hole placement though, sorry. A good place to find out would be at cobaltss.net.

·
Registered
810 Posts
i already had a post made about it over there. Man i hope the holes line up...my buddy is givin me his when he gets his ss in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Yeah their way different. The lines are at least, not sure about the holes.

The Mounting plates, and the sides are way different. I think the RL's look MUCH better imo. But hopefully they are the same holes.

·
Registered
173 Posts
The RLS trunk is flat, And the SS is Kinda rounded on the sides, like it slopes.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks Man.:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts