Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
the HepKitty
2,127 Posts
Here is my feedback.... don't spam us... you made a identical post on Cobaltss..

I got that one also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is my feedback.... don't spam us... you made a identical post on Cobaltss..

I got that one also.
im not spamming here...ive been posting to sites coz no one answers me right..money is precious so i must have it guaranteed

·
the HepKitty
2,127 Posts
im not spamming here...ive been posting to sites coz no one answers me right..money is precious so i must have it guaranteed
The nature in the way you asked the question, with a link to a parts shop, is rather suspicious, and yet you worded it exactly word for word on both forums.

Just ask what folks think about the guage/part you want, rather then posting a link to some place and not even linking to the part you want..

No wonder nobody on other forums has answered you. Also, post a thread like this in the right section, what on Earth makes you think this question would belong in the Road Course section? You posted this same post on the official Cobalt SS 1/4 thread, again, what on Earth made you think it belongs there. Unless of course, you are spamming for that website you linked to and merely wanted people to look at it under the guise of some question.

This one is done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.