Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AeroGear.net is looking for a 2005 Saturn Redline for to create a Full Wide Body Kit and four piece body kit for this model car...Your car will be the skeleton for this Kit... The people that we give kits to must be committed in building a competitive show car and be able to have the kit installed and painted within 30 days of receival.

for more information please e-mail
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Well either way; first off, just take a QC, I'm pretty sure they didn't change it THAT much, why do you need a Redline specifically. Secondly, maybe you should assess the market with Redline owners who would actually even care about a body kit; most of us like our cars the way it looks.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
The RL is different from a regular quad coupe when you talk about puttin a body kit on it. Just ask Myredline. He put a side skirt for a quad coupe on his car and in order put it on his car he had to get the stock piece from a quad coupe and then fasten the body kit pieces to that. I believe the same went for the rear bumper on his car.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
That is a NICE, CLEAN looking front kit. I'd buy that once I run out of engine and suspension mods. Which wouldn't take that long. If it's a good price. I'm not a fan of HUGE changes to a car with good lines, but those mild changes are VERY nice guys...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea the kit is a clean build up .. bc we notice that all the owners that are all about there redline are all about the power .. so we had that in mind as well you can use the "foglight holes" to cool your brakes and est ..

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
its a little over the top for me. But what I would like to see is the factory lines just enlarged. The front 3 enlarged and the faux brake ducts to dissapear.

·
Registered
187 Posts
aerogear.net said:
This is what the kit may look like ... please keep in mind that this is jusr a rendering .. and are trying to support all saturn owners ...

that's rice-tastic! I'm a big fan of the body how is it already, this just looks too done up for my taste, imo

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.