Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 redline with the premium sound system and I have been trying to find a replacement radio to put in my car that would have line input and a sub out out put. Any recommendations for radios that I can use, or do I have to replace all the speakers and just make a new system?

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
feedback

I have original system

I would like to get better though because I have a fading out type problem. I think it is the advanced sound change mechanism (can't remember the actual name) but it downs the volume when ever the volume is up for some time. Very annoying when listening and just randomly the volume cuts down about 30-50%

I just have no time to swap out the system and I deal with it .

I guess that this advanced system takes in the decibel level of internal car cabinet and consering the exhaust decibels it may add and sum them which turns the volume down on the radio/system. I have no idea if this is correct but I assume it plays a role.

Cold weather the volume loses - guess the speakers are hard.
On a warm day, my system sounds like I am at a 5 star concert.

What experiences do you have?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I put in a JVC r900bt so I would have bluetooth and a front USB port for mp3's.
Has sub rca ports along with rca speaker ports. can go either way if you like high or low via the wiring.
My car does not have the AAS system but dont see why this would not work with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts