Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I
7,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a website earlier today that made aftermarket tail lights for the quad coupe. They had 4 different styles, only problem is i can't remember the name of the site. Has anyone else seen this or know of them??

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
go through your history and you find them right now mister. I want a chrome set in the worst way. So you better find them. Tease me like that you should be ashamed.

·
I
7,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was actually on my computer at work, i will look in the history and post when i get home. I was just hoping to find it again tonight so i could post it.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
man i wish. I have done a few and come up with nothing except the view not the vue. Help us all out.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I REALLY hate altezza style taillights, but some silver painted ones would look great. Maybe if I could find some with some clear lenses I could just make the inside silver and use red bulbs.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
rugbyguy01 said:
"Please note: This item is currently not available from APC. Please contact APC at 1-800-594-4272 for availability."

I just called that number and talked to sales/cs and they told me that they are, "just and idea right now and they haven't even started making them yet".

I then asked for a time frame and he said IF they come out it probably wouldn't be till summer. It's up to the marketing department I am told.

We need to flood those MF's with calls and show interest or I'll bet they pull the plug on it and, as usual, screw the Saturn aftermarket.

·
I
7,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I called them today about those tail lights, that was the website i looked at. They said that they have an item number in the catalog, but it's not in their system. Meaning that they can not order them yet. I asked how long it would be before they would know if it will be manufactured and they said to call back in 30 days. I think that maybe if we flood them with calls they will see how many people are interested. I told him that there would probably be at least 50 or so people (just trying to beef up numbers) that i knew of that would order them. Hope they see some interest in making them.

And i for some reason liked the carbon fiber ones. :D

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
yea i also kinda like the look of the carbon fiber ones as well i dont know if i would actually get them because i like the look of the factory ones on my car but im sure if i was to see them on someone else's car it could change my mind

·
Registered
30 Posts
I spoke with APC and they are not going to be making them at all. They had originally had some made for some show cars and have decided to 86 the idea!
We are working with a vendor and hope to have something by April! I am expecting a prototype or picture next week. I will definately keep you posted! :)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
thats cool i would deffently like to see some pics i am always up for ideas on how to make my car look a little better and i have always like euro lights on cars, not all cars but i like them on some

·
Registered
305 Posts
My husband and I would be more than interested in some after-market taillights for our RL!!

Why should most of the import car's get all the fun of customized lights??

·
Registered
762 Posts
damn I reallly REALLY liked those black satin ones to ::wipes up droll::

1 - 16 of 16 Posts