Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a need for where to obtain a service manual, moderator Cynic may be able to help. PM him for information.

·
Registered
8,713 Posts
not sure but i'd imagine this would be considered illegal (though i'm not complaining!) and if that's the case, there's no way this would get stickied ;p

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its been up and posted for awhile, always been saying the second anyone complains ill take it down :)

·
Registered
8,713 Posts
cavingman said:
its been up and posted for awhile, always been saying the second anyone complains ill take it down :)
oh i'm not saying anything about you or what you did, it's f ully appreciated by pretty much everyone (myself too and i don't even own the car :p).

but if there's any possible copyright infringement possibilities, i'm sure ekool wouldn't want to have his stuff associated with condoning it (which stickying it would effectively do)

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
No one better complain, that's all I'm going to say.

Thanks again for posting this info, it's greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
8,713 Posts
matt said:
No one better complain, that's all I'm going to say.

Thanks again for posting this info, it's greatly appreciated.

there's always one self righteous ******* out there ;p

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I actually got a copy on cd now. it's nice, i was lookin at tsb's for my buddys 85 fiero lol

5 gigs installed of gm repair data :]

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
do we have a map of the hydralic system in there?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
clutch hydralics like where everything is. cause i need to know where the metering orifice is. i know its going to be in a line somewhere. i just dont know where and the service manual should have to tell you.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts