Votes: 30 85.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 3 8.6%
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
armcclure-

count me in. I've had my Ion since the end of 2011, and the guide was gone before I got it. Recently, the passenger one broke too, not sure who did it. I have no interest in buying an OEM out of plastic for $20 a pop. Real excited about this

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
This is still in process; I'm getting married in less than a month so it's Linda been out on the bam burner between that and other issues with my car.

It's close though.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Shes good friends with the bam burner

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Protos are still sitting on my box... Between fixing my car and preparing for the wedding these have been the last thing on my mind.

It's not lost though. Just gotta get the money for the bulk purchase and have time to finish them out.

·
Registered
517 Posts
All look good!! #2 would have my vote.

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
armcclure-

Any chance you could share drawings of these or the 3D data?
No prob. I did this for fun and to solve a problem, not make a killing. Send me a pm with your email.

im still wondering when hes going to finish making these
Between getting sent out of town for work, getting married, blower porting, and my car continually breaking, this has been pushed to the back burner. It's not forgotten though.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Between getting sent out of town for work, getting married, blower porting, and my car continually breaking, this has been pushed to the back burner. It's not forgotten though.
cool PM me when its ready hopefully with color options hopefully

·
Registered
4,362 Posts

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Eta? When I can afford the first batch. 100 min from the Waterjet place to get a decent price.

·
Registered
56 Posts
if your needing funds for the first 100 what about seeing if people will commit to it and if so pay for it in advance then ship them out when done? Im willing to do that if it helps you speed up the process.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts