Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Another 3000gt bites it Good

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Redline686 
#1 ·
I was trolling along cruise control on 45mph to save some money and this Loud White POS came up on me. It sounded like it had no frigin mufflers this horrible like it was not bolted up was next to me. The next light is where I usually turn but I could not let this one go. The light just changes red so I decide Ill make hte next turn. Hes got 4 people in the car and for some reason they are all pointing at my car. Now I have no spoiler Duals and dropped so its a little bit of a lead on. So I look over and the moron revs his motor. And this cloud comes from the back of the car and he does it again. I turn up the Radio let some vibration come from the trunk. The light changes Im sleeping at the wheel hes gone. I sat for some reason like i was letting him go. Before he got through the intersection I was next to him. My luck Im right next to him as I crack 2nd gear. Squeal the tires in his window. I run by him pretty fast and did my trademark stick my head out the window to look back at his car. All his freinds begin laughing histericly and his face is just as Blank as can be. I shift to 3rd still out the window and sprint away. Darned enought i cought the next light. Hes silent no noise from his car except laughter. All his buddies look over at me then him. The light changed and he slowly left. I decided one more fly by just for giggles then made my turn.

I wish I knew what he was thinking.

First - Tells buddies Im gonna race me a Saturn in my 3000gt
Second - look at him in his lil plastic car.
Third - Im gonna rev the motor so he knows not to mess with me. Yeah listen to my mufflers with Speed holes in it.
Forth - Alright the lights gonna change I have to concentrate.
Fifth - man I creamed him off the light
Sixth - What in the hell where is that sound coming from
Seventh - Man that tire was loud and why are my friends no longer cheering me on?
Eighth - Why is his head sticking out of the window staring at me like hes making fun of me and why are all my firends laughing at me?
Ninth - Where is that saturn going my 3000gt is too fast for this car. I must have done something wrong.
Tenth - Why are all my firends still laughing at me now?

I think that is about what I would assume he was thinking.

See less See more
#2 ·
:) Another perfect example of a tool that thinks all saturns suck... I had an old man, about 70 years old, come to my window today and complement the half doors. It seems like these new saturns STILL appeals to the elders! (I think I lost him on the supercharger part though) :cool:

#3 ·
UKYNate said:
:) Another perfect example of a tool that thinks all saturns suck... I had an old man, about 70 years old, come to my window today and complement the half doors. It seems like these new saturns STILL appeals to the elders! (I think I lost him on the supercharger part though) :cool:

Hehe, yeah when they ask me about my car, for some reason I'm compelled to tell them about the supercharger and they're like "oh" I guess some people don't know what a supercharger is........:confused:

#4 ·
That's a great list of thoughts there... made me laugh...

#6 ·
you guys always like the stories.

#7 ·
Ya

TXRLU said:
Hehe, yeah when they ask me about my car, for some reason I'm compelled to tell them about the supercharger and they're like "oh" I guess some people don't know what a supercharger is........:confused:
I'm parking at school and this annoying 'street racer/ricer' guy comes up to me and is like
'yo what you got on that now? a cat back?'
'no i just have a cold air intake'
'aight doo pop it up'
'uhh alright'
'yo man thats tight, you should get a turbo on this mug'
'nah i like my supercharger'
'you aint got no supercharger'
'its right there *points to it*'
'yo thats an altenator or something dog, saturns dont have no superchargers'
:rolleyes:

#8 ·
Redline686 said:
I'm parking at school and this annoying 'street racer/ricer' guy comes up to me and is like
'aight doo pop it up'
'uhh alright'
Ask him if he wants to race... :D

#9 ·
Redline686 said:
'aight doo pop it up'
'uhh alright'
I had two guys at work, whom I've talked to about my car before, have similar reactions. They thought it was an intake manifold. Yea, an intake manifold attached to the crank belt drive. Not quite as dumb as this guy though!

#10 ·
Sp00ner said:
I had two guys at work, whom I've talked to about my car before, have similar reactions. They thought it was an intake manifold. Yea, an intake manifold attached to the crank belt drive. Not quite as dumb as this guy though!
I have told this story before, but I get the same thing about once a week.
1. "Hey, that a RL." It has 2 small RL decals on the back windows, and a big-ass one on the rear window. I think it looks cool, but my one buddy thought it was ricey. I don't like him anymore.
2. "Hey, that thing the one with the Supercharger?" Uh, OK. It's also badged on the rockers. I do a lot of research on vehicles both old and new, so I just think that people should know more about all cars. IMHO. ;)

#11 ·
ha

Sp00ner said:
Ha. That's good stuff. This guy is real dumb. He's been nagging me about racing me but I just don't care. He thinks his broken down '95 V6 Accord with a cold air intake can take me. Oh, he also said that with my cold air intake that i should have AT LEAST 235 horsepower...I mean, thats seems about right....wrong. :rolleyes:

#12 ·
i raced a new 4 door dodge, and smoked him, but noone wants to race, so that sucks, but i i wont have time to race anymore i leave out for the navy on sunday, s will catch you guys when i get home in september, so you guys take it easy, and ill have the money too fr the twin charger (badass).hen i come home

#13 ·
tha sikest said:
i raced a new 4 door dodge, and smoked him, but noone wants to race, so that sucks, but i i wont have time to race anymore i leave out for the navy on sunday, s will catch you guys when i get home in september, so you guys take it easy, and ill have the money too fr the twin charger (badass).hen i come home
Wow, Sunday?? Where ya off to?

#14 ·
tha sikest said:
Cya later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.