Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I was bored after coming back from my friends in the morning, and i think this guy was doing the same (theres always that rush at like 11 am when all the high school kids drive back to there house after passing out somewhere) so i just follow him for a half mile then pass him on a two lane road. There was a car in front of him so he got behind me and started charging then got next to me and started pulling. I dropped it into second then he stopped pulling slower and slower but I didn't gain anything. My front bumper was at his rear wheel when we shut off. We got to a stop light and we both commented on eachothers car. He went on saying 'man those new IONs can haul ass, i got embarressed by one a couple weeks ago after i missed a shift.' He was a cool guy. I didn't really win the race but it was cool, i hit the limiter in second cuz i wasn't paying attention.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.