Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw him about 1/4 up from me (can't miss those two huge cannon exhaust tips). So I gunn it and come up to him really fast and now we're both cruising at 70 so I downshift to fourth and pull to the right of him in the middle lane and he's waiting for me. Just as I approach his passenger's side door, he guns it and I saw it comming. We're well over 100 and my nose never left his door and I started to creep onto him and was he pissed :cool: . Traffic slowed us both down I give him the thumbs up and he gave me an angry look and shoved off.

·
Registered
762 Posts
LoL actually just played with a mustang but atleast he was cool. I rolled next to him looked over he smiled and we both gunned it. We stayed pretty even. We had some traffic holding us up at first then we got a nice straight away and I was still behind him and catching up so I moved right and started going finally I heard him shut down, we were at about 125 my fav speed haha, so I just cruised up next to him and looked over he had a shocked look on his face he slowed down since he had to get off at the exit as he did he flashed the high beams and I flashed my four ways. was fun :)

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I had a mustang screwin with me today. Was actually pathetic. Had the cobra bumper Gt wheels, lowred to where the front camber was horrible, graphics and so on. The worst part was it still had the v6 single down facing exhaust. So after he reved at me I waited a second then responded. Light turned green and from there my friends were in the car looking back pointing and laughing. It was great then I had to do my signature stick my head out the window and stare back. Problem was he was too far back I could barely see him. O well I guess some never learn.

Although I got owned by a cobra a few hours before it was still fun. I stayed up with him ya know no embarassing gap or quick leave behind. The cobra got me off the light then it was just a matter of time till he let off. He got about 3 car lengths on me before he let off at about 120. Once I caught up he was cool about it. No smart ass grin or nothin. If i could read his mind I bet it was sayin what in the hell kinda saturn was that.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
goofyguy said:
I had a mustang screwin with me today. Was actually pathetic. Had the cobra bumper Gt wheels, lowred to where the front camber was horrible, graphics and so on. The worst part was it still had the v6 single down facing exhaust. So after he reved at me I waited a second then responded. Light turned green and from there my friends were in the car looking back pointing and laughing. It was great then I had to do my signature stick my head out the window and stare back. Problem was he was too far back I could barely see him. O well I guess some never learn.

Although I got owned by a cobra a few hours before it was still fun. I stayed up with him ya know no embarassing gap or quick leave behind. The cobra got me off the light then it was just a matter of time till he let off. He got about 3 car lengths on me before he let off at about 120. Once I caught up he was cool about it. No smart ass grin or nothin. If i could read his mind I bet it was sayin what in the hell kinda saturn was that.
I gotta try the head out the window move LMFAO. I wanted to mess with a cobra, we were waiting for our cars to hand dry at the car wash. I said, "Is that this stock?". He said hell no, I/H/E and supercharger and that it was pumping 380 at the wheel. I told him that my car also had a supercharger, he raised his ebrows and grinned. I put my tail between my legs and walked away :(

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
I want to try the head out the window thing, but i'll eat it if i tried. I know I would

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
You gotta have passengers to watch out. But stick it out Proud and have as much as possible a confused look on your face. Its great to stare them down as they lose.

Also I dont reccomend it unless its a road where there are no intersections where someone can just pop in. Here we have a lot of roads where you can go mile or more before there are any connection roads to allow people to enter.

Play Safe, Play Unfair, Rub it IN!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts