Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on everyone! I'm new to this site & new to the Saturn family. I bought my R/L last October after I had an accident that totalled my 98 Prelude. I know about the R/L's bolt pattern. I have some rims off the Prelude that I had on there for about 2 months before my accident. I was wondering if I should try & get an adaptor so I can put these rims on or look around like I have been for new rims that fit the R/L?

·
Registered
134 Posts
i don't care what anyone says, if it is a daily driver and you use adapters you might have a shimmy or a feeling of being off balance. I even had a friend lose his wheel on the expressway from the adapter failing. I am also buying a redline and i have 4x100 wheels that are 2 months old, and i am gonna take the hit on the sale of them and buy some that fit.
You must also remember that this car actually has some power for a FWD car, and putting that power to the ground through wheels with adapters is not a great idea. JMO do as you like. Later Jay

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks J. I'm just going to wait & find rims that fit the R/L. Sell my other one's to people who have preludes(in S.D. alot of people drive ludes) but anyways you'll make a great choice on the R/L, its a fun car. Later Tone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts