1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
if i advertise saturntuners.com on my videos and signature will i get a discount too!?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, everyone will get a discount within reason, I cannot discount too much or I will either lose a line or lose money! But sure, I will do my best.

if i advertise saturntuners.com on my videos and signature will i get a discount too!?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Granny Shifting. Not double clutching when u should.

I watched the video of the redline up in flames. What is that all about. Do u know what happened, or is this a random search on youtube!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
that is ionferight (Sp) quad coupe on spray...he has a nice ass lexus now..

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Nice soundin car.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I met the guy in a meet in Yorba Linda back in Feb.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
ok send me the saturntuners.com stickers and ill rep'em send u pics of the car, and u send me a part as a gift !! :) ....lotsa saturns here in winnipeg, theyd love vendor like me ;)

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
So how did it go up in flames.This is some need to know info so i don't do the same thing.
I don't remember exactly, but he was racing and spraying and things turned to the bad....I think he took the bottle out before anyone arrived on scene so they could not blame it on that...

editted: get ionferight into this conversation to answer for himself..hopefully he comes in...i pm'd him

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
whoaly... this is the second thread ive seen today mentioning this OLD NEWS... weird how it resurrected in two diffrent threads in one day though! was a pretty good vid. :p

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
10,144 Posts
Double clutching?
something that doesn't need to be done in our cars. usually used in older manuals haha.
at the most all we need to do is rev match.
double clutching is put it in neutral, let clutch out, rev, put clutch in, then shift into gear.
all we need to do is, neutral, rev, gear.
i probably messed up the explanation somewhere along the lines but you get the idea

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Lol i get it... You're whoring up the forums tonite aren't ya?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I must join in this quest to raise post count...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts