Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just got a window tint ticket in Novi, bummer.

Its a remove in 10 days type thing, my tint looks sooo good and i dont want to remove it. Are there any blue ions around without window tint?

I am looking for a blue ion QC or RL that i can switch plates and show the courthouse that i removed the window tint in the next 10 days.

I am willing to buy someone some beer or lunch or whatever for helping.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have a blue RL with no tint on the front windows, but its limo tint on the back sides/rear window. It is debadged as well and has the big wing...oh and its Pacific Blue, not sure if you have the electric blue or not....

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alredline04 said:
so amishland

what ever happend with this ticket thinggy?
The crazyest thing happened with this ticket...........I got the front tint removed and went to the courthouse to have them sign off on my ticket and i was planning on setting up a court date for the speeding ticket that accopnied the tint ticket. It was a 10 over on a limited access road (belive 3pts)

The clerk told me that the ticket had been dismissed......I was so confused.....So then she said its soo hot and i dont want to go outside, you should have taken it to the police station, and that I should just drive by the window and she would wave if it looked like my tint was ok. She actually came out to look at the car because she liked it and wanted to get a closer look.

So it was one hell of a lucky break and i am very thankful and dont mind getting the tint pulled and re applied, win some you lose some.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts